• The KillerFrogs

I guess we need a GDT. This is it. TCU v ut.

Moose Stuff

Horny4TCU said:
Fiesta Bowl has been the first and only time I actually made a bowl game... Put a hole in my pocket and my soul. Not sure if I'm bad jew jew or not, but I'd like to try to make the bowl this year.  
Racist IMO

flyfishingfrog

TCUfan87 said:
Dude we won 6 games. Statements like this are the reason UT and it's fans look down at TCU. It's so important to our fans to beat UT and I don't think they really care. I'm sure the boosters are glad they lose so they can go get their coach as soon as possible. But enjoy, I guess. Haha
UT fans looking down on us in basically any major sport right now is kind of like you looking down at the guy you caught in bed with your wife because you think you drive a better car than him...

He just had a good time, doesn't really care what you think and you are still a lonely loser.

HG73

full house frog said:
I was in Wimberley at my sisters for thanksgiving. Really nice place.
I agree. Daughter and husband moved there in April from Plano. Love the hill country and the small town ambiance. 4 hour drive from Rockwall, so we don't get to go a lot. Great place between Austin and San Antonio.

Moose Stuff

My only regret about moving to the Hill Country is that I didn't do it sooner. Unless we move to Ft Worth some day I'm done living anywhere else in Texas.

CountryFrog

PurpleBlood87 said:
Could finish with eight wins. Bet Texas fans would take that the last three years and as far as it goes who the Hell cares what Texas fans think about TCU?
I agree. 129-26 pretty much means we can say whatever the hell we want to in regards to Texas. If anyone should be looking down on anyone else it's the team/fans with the 129.

Armadillo

Wait, Moose, you're in the Hill Country?  

Moose Stuff said:
My only regret about moving to the Hill Country is that I didn't do it sooner. Unless we move to Ft Worth some day I'm done living anywhere else in Texas.

ECoastFrog

I live in New England. I met someone from Austin today!!! 

I reminded him that TCU won on Friday. He glared at me.

I told him I thought UT should keep Charlie. His voice turned angry.  

I then reminded him we won the last three games, by 129-26 (love the stats this forum provides.)

I don't think I have a new friend, but it sure was fun!!!!

GO FROGS!!!!!!

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Moose Stuff said:
Don't pretend like you don't know where I live useless animal that tears up my yard.

Bernie can help you with that problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Dm88gSMfs