• The KillerFrogs

I guess we need a GDT. This is it. TCU v ut.

BABYFACE

I still don't know why TJ gets a bad rap on fumbles. I am only aware of him fumbling twice in the games he has played at TCU.

SnoSki

Hoosierfrog said:
It appeared on TV almost the whole east upper deck and end zone was purple. Did we really have that many people?

Also heard Neuheisel say his daughter will be happy tonite. Didn't know his daughter went to TCU,
Frog attendance was better than I thought it would be. Section 32 had quite a high number of frog fans. Ran into several killer frogs regulars.

SnoSki

Guys, let's maybe take a 6 to 12 hour hiatus on attacking each other... Patterson has outscored Charlie Strong by over 100 points, let's try to enjoy that for just a night.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
1FFA70CC-4CC1-4EB6-A96E-A272C1D85372_zpsuwkrdt45.jpg

LisaLT

Pharm Frog said:
You must be unfamiliar with UT and it's fandom. Otherwise you'd be giddy and looking to dance on their grave
I only celebrate the pain of all things Baylor. From thei fans to their players to their coaches to their administrators to anything connected to that institution. I have too many friends in Austin to be too unsympathetic to thei plight. Don't get me wrong though- I did predict an ass whooping of the Horns today by our guys. Not many others did

Pharm Frog

LisaLT said:
I only celebrate the pain of all things Baylor. From thei fans to their players to their coaches to their administrators to anything connected to that institution. I have too many friends in Austin to be too unsympathetic to thei plight. Don't get me wrong though- I did predict an [Rod Gilmore] whooping of the Horns today by our guys. Not many others did
I have relatives in Austin and two who have graduated from UT. I delight in their misery and pray for it to increase in frequency and intensity.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
Was in the North EZ (saw lots of TCU mixed in with the orange). Was with a Longhorn buddy with whom I have attended this match-up at both venues. This was a great way to celebrate the day of the 45th year of my wedding Mrs. Toadally, even those she chose not to attend...still think this match may work out. 

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
toadallytexan said:
Was in the North EZ (saw lots of TCU mixed in with the orange). Was with a Longhorn buddy with whom I have attended this match-up at both venues. This was a great way to celebrate the day of the 45th year of my wedding Mrs. Toadally, even those she chose not to attend...still think this match may work out. 
Congratulations. Quite an achievement.

TCUfan87

Brog said:

Yeah, I feel sorry for them.  I really feel sorry for the U of Texas Longhorns for losing.  Yeah, and their poor coach.  I really really feel sorry for them, really sad.   NO I DON'T!  I"M HAPPY AS HELL!  THAT'S HOW I FEEL.
Dude we won 6 games. Statements like this are the reason UT and it's fans look down at TCU. It's so important to our fans to beat UT and I don't think they really care. I'm sure the boosters are glad they lose so they can go get their coach as soon as possible. But enjoy, I guess. Haha

Pharm Frog

TCUfan87 said:
Dude we won 6 games. Statements like this are the reason UT and it's fans look down at TCU. It's so important to our fans to beat UT and I don't think they really care. I'm sure the boosters are glad they lose so they can go get their coach as soon as possible. But enjoy, I guess. Haha
Do you really believe that statements like that are the reason UT and it's fans look down on us and every other school on this planet? I think it's solely because they are UT and we're not. There is no reason other than institutional hubris.

HG73

Armadillo said:
Maybe I need to start more game day threads!!!!

For those superstitious types, I'm undefeated.
Congratulations. Consider my plight: watched us kill Baylor in Florida with wife's parents, saw OSU murder us at ACS, then we stomp ut while visiting our daughter and husband in Wimberley. I have to be visiting family for us to win. Glad this year is almost over.