Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

shoulda called Joey…

How You Doin Flirting GIF

Lisa Kudrow Dancing GIF

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
It's so convenient that we have a thread on specialty plates. I didn't want to read all 9660 pages to see if anyone answered this, but I passed a car on the Chisholm Trail tollway and wanted to see if anyone here knew whose car it was.

It was a shiny new looking purple Lambo with the plate Frog 1.

It's so convenient that we have a thread on specialty plates. I didn't want to read all 9660 pages to see if anyone answered this, but I passed a car on the Chisholm Trail tollway and wanted to see if anyone here knew whose car it was.

No but that’s the guy. I had to settle
For frog 2 on my porsche

Land Frog

Darn baylor!

I don't think that's what I asked my assistant to put on my Lamborghini. I'd check, but I'm in my RR today.

Horny 4 Life

Note to HASMSP...Take care of yourself and listen to your doctors.

Was having some intermittent shoulder pain all summer. When I went to the Doc he cited my family history of heart issues and high, but declining, cholesterol and he sent me for a stress test. I kept trying to explain it away as muscular pain because massage therapy made the pain go away. A couple weeks later, I'm laying in the hospital after a heart cath with a Stent in an artery that had an 80% blockage. Thank goodness my PCP was insistent on the stress test.

Purp

Was having some intermittent shoulder pain all summer. When I went to the Doc he cited my family history of heart issues and high, but declining, cholesterol and he sent me for a stress test. I kept trying to explain it away as muscular pain because massage therapy made the pain go away. A couple weeks later, I'm laying in the hospital after a heart cath with a Stent in an artery that had an 80% blockage. Thank goodness my PCP was insistent on the stress test.
Glad you caught it! Get healthy bud.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

Damn, man. Glad you caught it. Be well.

I decided a few weeks ago I wanted to see a cardiologist and get everything checked because I’m not getting younger. At the first visit doctor told me that unless I had a reason for the tests insurance would not cover it. So I said, “have i mentioned the off and on chest pain I’m having?” To which he said, “exactly” and now the tests are scheduled. Dumb system.

Note to insurers reading this: I made it all up this never happened.

Horny 4 Life

Damn, man. Glad you caught it. Be well.

I decided a few weeks ago I wanted to see a cardiologist and get everything checked because I’m not getting younger. At the first visit doctor told me that unless I had a reason for the tests insurance would not cover it. So I said, “have i mentioned the off and on chest pain I’m having?” To which he said, “exactly” and now the tests are scheduled. Dumb system.

Note to insurers reading this: I made it all up this never happened.
Yeah, our insurance/healthcare system sucks a lot of the time. The priorities are a bit mixed up.