• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Anyone have any thoughts on best place to park near AAC if no parking pass?

Haven’t been there in a long time. Going to a concert soon and don’t have a clue where to park that is convenient.

Any real answers are appreciated. Any typical, funny HASMSP answers are also appreciated.

Frog-in-law1995

I think my wife would be upset if I took Boykin instead of her.
Espn No GIF

Purp

Haven’t been there in a long time. Going to a concert soon and don’t have a clue where to park that is convenient.

Any real answers are appreciated. Any typical, funny HASMSP answers are also appreciated.
I always park under Woodall Rogers and am tempted to park there every time I have premium parking access. It's about a half mile walk (under 10 minutes if you don't lollygag), but it's simple to get out and there's only ever traffic if you have to wait for a DART train. Beats the hell out of waiting for all the traffic to clear out of parking garages and the streets in/around AAC after games.

Set your destination with this address. Parking was $5 and you can pay with CC last time I went.

701 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75202

There's a well lit lot right under Woodall Rogers that's really easy to get into exiting Continental off of I-35E. A couple right turns and you're in there. Literally 1 minute after exiting. Way too easy. Then a couple right turns out of the lot when you leave and you're passing the 6th Floor Museum and hitting Dealey Plaza en route to the highway. Just keep your convertible top closed and you'll be fine.

Mean Purple

Parking lot at Victory with Museum Way as the cross street. Google maps shows it as LAZ parking lot M. We parked there for a stars game recently and it worked out well.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Somewhere Art Briles is thinking he’d have been a good fit at Baylor…

… 6’6” 275, check. Character requirement, check. Criminal record, check.

LSU Game Attendee

Somewhere Art Briles is thinking he’d have been a good fit at Baylor…

… 6’6” 275, check. Character requirement, check. Criminal record, check.
Bad hombre?