• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Hey, Quilter! How are you doing?
cat-thumbs-up.gif

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Our letter carrier is great. You can almost set your watch by him. The hotshot or special parcel delivery is hit and miss. Lots of packages go to the wrong address in our HOA. Often the package will show to be delivered then appear the next day. I would gladly pay extra for UPS or FedEx when oderering online. When I see it’s a USPS delivery it’s like oh sheisse

TCURiggs

I saw Riggs on tv this morning. Some people will do anything for their 5 min of fame and air time!!

Haha. We forgot when that interview was going to air, then my wife and I started getting “I just saw you on TV” messages. Trying to spread the good word!

P.S. I got a haircut a day or two after I did that interview. Didn’t realize how shippy it looked, despite my wife telling ne about it weekly.

Haha. We forgot when that interview was going to air, then my wife and I started getting “I just saw you on TV” messages. Trying to spread the good word!

P.S. I got a haircut a day or two after I did that interview. Didn’t realize how shippy it looked, despite my wife telling ne about it weekly.

Nah, you looked like a badass from 1982 that writes hit country songs and slays tons of ass.

HFrog1999

Yeah, I understand. I also have trouble keeping track of when I’m on TV

Brag Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

Raddman on Steriods

I used to have these specialty "GO TCU" license plates but let my registration be expired for over 2 months and someone else rightfully got my plates. Completely my fault.

Just curious if another KFC member was the lucky beneficiary. Anyone?
It's been a while maybe 10+ years since my last post on FFF.... I was by the channel today and saw this thread.

Mrs. Raddman on Steriods will be receiving the hers portion of his & hers specialty plates for Christmas this year. I was dumbfounded when I discovered they were available.
Frog Plates.jpg