• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Ron Swanson

I saw Riggs on tv this morning. Some people will do anything for their 5 min of fame and air time!!
You know, we both had life-threatening health scares with drastic life-saving medical procedures, but he’s the only one who sought out fame and glory as a byproduct. I kept my head down and just kept plugging away.

Meanwhile, Riggs is over at American Heart Association Galas giving speeches and doing TV news interviews, soaking up the praise like Deion Sanders. I’m more of a lunch pail type.

Guess we’re just wired differently

Last edited:

HFrog1999

You’re reading this in your bathroom, aren’t you

No Problem Thumbs Up GIF

TCURiggs

You know, we both had life-threatening health scares with drastic life-saving medical procedures, but he’s the only one who sought out fame and glory as a byproduct. I kept my head down and just kept plugging away.

Meanwhile, Riggs is over at American Heart Association Galas giving speeches and doing TV news interviews, soaking up the praise like Deion Sanders. I’m more of a lunch pail type.

Guess we’re just wired differently

Dead (no pun intended)

I'm just more handsome and marketable than you are. If some cancer organization trots you out there the audience may not believe that you beat it.

That, and I also just try to raise more awareness and save more lives than you. Sorry you don't care about humanity as much as me.