• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

tcudoc

RIP Screech

Associated Press:
BREAKING: “Saved by the Bell” actor Dustin Diamond, 44, has died after a three-week fight with cancer, according to his representative. Diamond was best known for playing Screech on the hit sitcom, which aired from 1989 to 1993.

Wow, way too young...
The three week battle with stage 4 metastatic lung cancer seems strange. Either he never got it evaluated until it was far too late or he had some sort of complication from treatment. Those would be my guesses.

Moose Stuff

Associated Press:
BREAKING: “Saved by the Bell” actor Dustin Diamond, 44, has died after a three-week fight with cancer, according to his representative. Diamond was best known for playing Screech on the hit sitcom, which aired from 1989 to 1993.

Wow, way too young...
The three week battle with stage 4 metastatic lung cancer seems strange. Either he never got it evaluated until it was far too late or he had some sort of complication from treatment. Those would be my guesses.

Also known for successfully executing (and videotaping) the rarely attempted Dirty Sanchez.

HFrog1999

lisa-turtle-and-screech2.gif

ATC Frog

I’ve heard the same. My wife and all of her coworkers (all fairly young) are getting the shots. Most of them have had pretty bad arm pain after the 1st and then felt sick for a day after the 2nd.

Wife isn’t looking forward to shot #2, but a small price to pay.

So i may have spoke too soon, I’ve felt a bit sick since yesterday. Sore throat, chest congestion, cough. Still going today. Chalking it up to the vaccine. Figure I’ll kick it in the next day or 2 as my immune system adjusts.

like you said, small price to pay.

Mean Purple

What are the odds on DFW being the metro area with the most accients involving overturned vehicles a year?

Cause I have seen more than my fair share just driving through Denton County.

Paul in uhh

What are the odds on DFW being the metro area with the most accients involving overturned vehicles a year?

When I was a tcu student I was running on the bellaire sidewalk outside the Greek/rec fields when I saw an eastbound/downhill jeep lose control and then roll over into the median. Hit one of those small trees. Thankfully driver was just fine.

Mean Purple

When I was a tcu student I was running on the bellaire sidewalk outside the Greek/rec fields when I saw an eastbound/downhill jeep lose control and then roll over into the median. Hit one of those small trees. Thankfully driver was just fine.
I saw a bad wreck in that same area when I was heading over to Hulen Mall one day. Except it was a kid on roller blades. Just as well, he would have never made it down that hill to the big white house.

HFrog1999

My wife’s cousin managed to turnover a SUV making a turn onto a 25 mph street.

She ended up going to Baylor

Where she also flipped over on her bike on campus