• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TCURiggs

I know we’ve had this conversation before but what’s the best salsa besides Julio’s ? I’m looking to switch to something without MSG.

Also not sure on the MSG (sounds like a rapper), but Tio Pelon's is a good one I picked up recently at Albertson's. Currently on a bottle of Tomatillo. Had the "Emma" last time, and it had good flavor but is far too spicy for the rest of my family... it packs some heat.

Paul in uhh

Looking for recs for a place in southwest fw to get my brakes done. Anyone got something better than Christian bros or the like?

Last edited:

ATC Frog

Got my first Covid vaccine shot yesterday afternoon (thanks to being in healthcare; phase 2 in OK). So far today the only side effects are a really sore arm, mild headache, and slight fatigue.

although I’ve heard it’s worse after the booster shot in 3 weeks.

edit: I received the Pfizer vaccine

Last edited:

Ron Swanson

Got my first Covid vaccine shot yesterday afternoon (thanks to being in healthcare; phase 2 in OK). So far today the only side effects are a really sore arm, mild headache, and slight fatigue.

although I’ve heard it’s worse after the booster shot in 3 weeks.
I’m on like 5-6 different waiting lists

ATC Frog

I’m on like 5-6 different waiting lists

I’ve heard that’s just the way Texas is doing things unfortunately. Lots of wait lists in various counties.

Have you tried going through your oncologist/neurologist or other specialty physician/medical practice? My brother in law was like behind like 100k other people in Denton county, but then UT Southwestern Medical Center oncology reached out to him to let him know he had an appointment the very next day (he’s a 2-time cancer survivor, placing him higher on the list than most).

May not work for you, but may be worth exploring.

Ron Swanson

I’ve heard that’s just the way Texas is doing things unfortunately. Lots of wait lists in various counties.

Have you tried going through your oncologist/neurologist or other specialty physician/medical practice? My brother in law was like behind like 100k other people in Denton county, but then UT Southwestern Medical Center oncology reached out to him to let him know he had an appointment the very next day (he’s a 2-time cancer survivor, placing him higher on the list than most).

May not work for you, but may be worth exploring.
Yeah MD Anderson is going through their patients in some kind of order. I’m not sure when I’ll get the email saying I’m up, but they said they’ll contact me as soon as it’s my turn. I’ve signed up with a bunch of other different providers just in case one of them hits before MDA.

My stem cell transplant doc told me I shouldn’t receive the vaccine until at least 3 months post-transplant, which would be February 20. I’m just real eager to get it so I can get back to work. I’m an outside sales rep and can’t really do my job right now.