• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Westsider

After 20 years and $20,000 and the depressing realization that squirrels are smarter than I am, I finally eradicated the dozen or so cocky little chits that’ve inhabited my attic since I was 70 or so.

Despite being sapped with a disease that riddled my body with debilitating dizziness, excruciating aches, and more importantly, loss of taste, I finally had the time, day after day, to cripple my way through our elm-infested neighborhood, picking off the bushy tailed Antifa with glee and leaving them lay for the 30 or so worthless cats I planted in the area, all while ignoring the guttural screams of my two fat neighbors. Westsider 12 - Hamburger Helpers 0.

My house is quiet now. There’s a spiritual peace around here. Now I know how my Dad must’ve felt when they raised the flag over Okinawa.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
After 20 years and $20,000 and the depressing realization that squirrels are smarter than I am, I finally eradicated the dozen or so cocky little chits that’ve inhabited my attic since I was 70 or so.

Despite being sapped with a disease that riddled my body with debilitating dizziness, excruciating aches, and more importantly, loss of taste, I finally had the time, day after day, to cripple my way through our elm-infested neighborhood, picking off the bushy tailed Antifa with glee and leaving them lay for the 30 or so worthless cats I planted in the area, all while ignoring the guttural screams of my two fat neighbors. Westsider 12 - Hamburger Helpers 0.

My house is quiet now. There’s a spiritual peace around here. Now I know how my Dad must’ve felt when they raised the flag over Okinawa.
War is hell. Thank you for your service.

Paul in uhh

Slow clap.gif

HG73

No prisoners.

Eight

or a banana. please people

oTjYZIQ.jpg

nwlafrog

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeR8BYBh/

Quite the journey from base model/stock to now. I’ve put a lot of hours into this thing. Recently chopped the cage 10”, added doors and fabbed them up to match, dropped the seats 6” (all 6 of them), fabbed up new seatbelts (all 6 of them) 2- 10” subs, 4- 6 1/2” speakers, 5” lift, 35’s and 15” beadlocks. custom welded fabricated roof. 10- RGB rock lights , Front and back light bars, and probably more that I’m forgetting.

I’d like to open my own fab shop one of these days.... Mild to Wild

edit : audio and RBG’s in TikTok attachment

8B5AA32B-E8AA-4E85-B13D-48FEC213E358.jpg
68C75814-BB10-4745-BD03-0A924C6F5A10.jpeg

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeR8BYBh/

Quite the journey from base model/stock to now. I’ve put a lot of hours into this thing. Recently chopped the cage 10”, added doors and fabbed them up to match, dropped the seats 6” (all 6 of them), fabbed up new seatbelts (all 6 of them) 2- 10” subs, 4- 6 1/2” speakers, 5” lift, 35’s and 15” beadlocks. custom welded fabricated roof. 10- RGB rock lights , Front and back light bars, and probably more that I’m forgetting.

I’d like to open my own fab shop one of these days.... Mild to Wild

edit : audio and RBG’s in TikTok attachment

View attachment 8557
View attachment 8556
One time, I put an after market air filter on my dodge pickup.

tcudoc

Anybody know what happened that Sean was talking about where he banned a racist poster? Was it a new troll or did an established poster lose their mind?
I only ask because there was one poster that seemed to be teetering on the edge a couple of days ago.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Anybody know what happened that Sean was talking about where he banned a racist poster? Was it a new troll or did an established poster lose their mind?
I only ask because there was one poster that seemed to be teetering on the edge a couple of days ago.
I don't believe he was an established poster. His account was started a while ago, but very few posts. Until tonight's game thread when he went off the deep end and made crude and disrespectful comments, one after another. TxFrog1999 and PurplFrawg wiped out all his comments and his account. I hope he seeks help.

PurpleBlood87

Iwo Jima not Okinawa.

Ron Swanson

I don't believe he was an established poster. His account was started a while ago, but very few posts. Until tonight's game thread when he went off the deep end and made crude and disrespectful comments, one after another. TxFrog1999 and PurplFrawg wiped out all his comments and his account. I hope he seeks help.
Well who was it?