1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. looks interesting, will send to our son, not charging the attorneys enough

Chico Dusty likes this.
  2. Awesome, thanks!

3. I’m playing a show at Shipping & Receiving on Friday at 8.

opening up for a few bands, the most well known is a guy named Tony Lucca.

We will be indoors. Should be fun!

4. Kind of thought Willie Nelson was about to fall over on stage. That was hard to watch.

5. Brutal

netty2424 likes this.
  6. Peacefrog and netty2424 like this.
  7. There's a lot to unwrap in this one. Let's start by counting the red flags.

TCURiggs and ftwfrog like this.
  8. First time I've heard this. Please, tell me more.

9. That was tough. He tried to finger a few notes and it wasn't happening. That being said, Kacey Mustgraves is a total smokeshow but appears to be equally BSC.

CMAs were good. I've turned a corner on mainstream country music of late. The Blake Shelton song God's Country is God Awful as was the Carrie Underwood song but the other performances were solid. Happy for Luke Combs. Dude is legit.

Old Dominion is my new favorite band even though they've been around for a few years. Hate to have to miss them this weekend. A client invited us to the Syndicate dinner this Saturday and I committed to that long before the concert was announced.

netty2424 and Ron Swanson like this.
  10. Oh, and Maren Morris got that pregnant thicc thing going on.

And Tanya Tucker looks like she chaturbates to make ends meet.

netty2424 likes this.
  11. And why didn't I finish Jack Ryan before the Mandelorian was released on Disney+?

12. #182992 netty2424, Nov 14, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    Willie looked like he was having a panic attack or something. Kacey powered through it like a true professional.

I’m still not real interested in main stream country. Way too pop for me. I mean when Chris Stapleton, who I do like a lot, basically sings back up to Pink at CMA’s there’s a problem with the genre. And I have nothing against Pink, she’s just not a country artist. Wife loves her and she seems to be very talented.

Blake Shelton is a funny dude, but his music is terrible imo.

Give me Randy Rogers, Wade Bowen, Ryan Bingham, etc over any of that last night.

13. Yeah, that Pink/Stapleton performance was weird. I think they were going for 2 people on the edge of mainstream but, to me, there's nothing edge about Pink except for her hair.

The Halsey/Lady Antebellum performance was awesome. As was Eric Church. I don't quite get that dude but he has a few that I like.

Really wish Blanco Brown would have performed.

Reba, Dolly and Carrie were awful.

Did you notice when Kacey Musgraves won? She couldn't have given two [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]s about the women presenting the award.

Agree on Blake Shelton. Would love to have a beer with him as long as his music wasn't playing on the jukebox.

TCURiggs likes this.
  14. [ What the heck? ] was joe walsh doing on stage presenting let alone performing

15. If your next post is that Florida Georgia Line isn’t really all that bad we are going to have to vote to excommunicate you.

Salfrog, GeoFrog, TCURiggs and 10 others like this.
  16. Recent posts have confirmed for me that I’m completely out of touch with pop culture. And also that I’m ok with that.

17. Yep. Right there with you on this.

18. BOBBY!

19. There's a few that aren't that bad. Talk You Out of It...damn good #metoo song.

20. Happy to say I didn’t know the CMAs where on last night. I don’t know a single Blake Shelton or Florida Georgia Line song and consider The Eagles (joe Walsh as a member) an original “crossover” band.