• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SuperBarrFrog

64 here at 7:30 when kids went to school. By 10:30 it was 40 and windy as hell. Chili was really the only option.

Hopefully you’ll have some grilled cheeses to serve with that chili; one of the all time best combos. One of the times my mom would get out the big electrical griddle was when it’s chili and grilled cheeses for a house full of folks. So good.

Tom Brown

When picking my kids up after school I was shocked at how many parents sent their elementary school aged children in shorts and polo shirts without coats today. The technology to know roughly what’s going to happen with the weather is free and accessible.

bro, I was ranting about this at dinner. scheissing people. Is the TES car line as [ Finebaum ]ty as the schools up here?

nwlafrog

My baby momma and my ex after her are hanging out now... this should end well for me

my wife of the last 7 years let me know a few minutes ago as I crossed into New Orleans for work.

SnoSki

Last week a friend smoked a chicken and then his wife used the leftover carcass to make stock.

Then the stock was used to make tortilla soup and I’ll be darned if it wasn’t one of the best soups I’ve ever had. The smoked stock made a huge difference.

Not sure if anyone else has done this but I highly recommend it.

Frog-in-law1995

Last week a friend smoked a chicken and then his wife used the leftover carcass to make stock.

Then the stock was used to make tortilla soup and I’ll be darned if it wasn’t one of the best soups I’ve ever had. The smoked stock made a huge difference.

Not sure if anyone else has done this but I highly recommend it.

I smoke a chicken or two a couple weekends a month, either in competition or at home for practice. We use the meat for soups and quesadillas and stuff, but I never though about saving the carcass for stock. Definitely going to try that next time.