1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. You can make money from chaturbate?

2. Not sure Blake Shelton and Florida Georgia can be put in the same group.

MTfrog5 likes this.
  3. Saw Kacey Musgraves open for George in Vegas and she was the most boring performance I’ve ever attended. Zero energy or charisma. Smoking hot though.

4. I read somewhere that you can.

5. credit card statement?

6. I have no idea what y’all are talking about, but I feel pretty certain this is funny.

7. It was an excellent retort. I approve.

8. 100% agree. Too much of her music sounds the same. And her performance was fairly blah when we saw her open for George in Vegas.

9. Speaking of sounding the same... anybody notice, either last night or at some point, that producers of country put some apparently very popular chorus effect on female vocalists, particularly in "big" parts of the song, that make them all sound alike?

Mean Purple likes this.
  10. i noticed they didn't do it nearly enough with dolly parton....never found her attractive and never liked her singing

11. You’re anti-American.

12. no i am not.......don't get me started on reba either. holy [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] that show set women back 4-5 decades when you mix in christian i sound like i have been sucking on helium balloons and have no talent chenowhogives a [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ].

13. Wat

14. Kristin Chenoweth? No talent?

[​IMG]

15. #183015 Eight, Nov 14, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    a no talent midget who won a tony for playing a child, has a terrible voice, and plays up being an airhead.

oh and she isn't attractive with the forehead that is 1/4 her height

16. I've never heard a single song by any of the people in the last page or two except the old ones like Reba/George/Dolly. It's not quite thanksgiving but for this I am thankful.

17. Dolly Parton is a GD American Treasure!

18. I have to go chase down a horse trailer. but later tonight, because of the "producers" , I may have to engage my own therapy and post some of those great Saving Country Music reviews. That guy's sarcasm is so awesome, he must be a KF.Cer.

19. two, actually

20. they have said america has been bankrupt for some time and that explains a great deal.

her voice is gone, she was never funny, and never found her attractive