1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Seeing some of the "country" acts listed for the CMA makes me glad I missed it.
    I'll stick with guys like this:

Atom likes this.
  2. I believe it was @Horny 4 Life and he got me with it too. When you feel like splurging get the Yellow Spot or the Green Spot aged in wine casks. They're amazing.

Horny 4 Life likes this.
  3. Just shoot me a PM if you decide you want to explore Irish Whiskey further. I'll be happy to send over some recs or even some samples.

This is a great time to get into Irish Whiskey. The big distilleries (except Bushmill's) are acting like craft distillers and putting lots of unique and very tasty products to market in Ireland and they're starting preparations to send some of that stuff over here. They're also pushing the boundaries of high proof Irish Whiskey, which will lead to even more great products in the market.

bleedpurple and Purp like this.
  4. Already looking forward to Thanksgiving. My dad texted and said he’s doing smoked salmon and steel head trout for Wed. Pork tenderloin and chicken legs and smoked turkey breast for Thursday along with baked turkey. Also smoked cheese for snacking. Gonna be a big time party weekend! Also, I think my dad might be getting a little obsessed with his smoking habit.

5. I don’t find Dolly attractive but she had some bangers. So did Reba.

That was the best era of country music... 70’s 80’s 90’s

Chico Dusty, TCURiggs and nwlafrog like this.
  6. Yeah, so many of the “country” acts these days sing decent/catchy songs, they just aren’t country. If they played them on the non-country stations, I’d probably like them, but since they’re played on the country stations, I get angry and complain like an old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

7. Yeah, just taking many of those songs for what they are, they're fairly good songs. It is what it is

8. Watched a couple Amazon Prime shows on Scotch recently. One was called “Scotch” I think, and the other (I’m actually watching it now) is called “Whisky - The Islay Edition”

Good stuff, but don’t watch them if you are trying not to drink that night.

9. He can slander your name. Insult your wife. But he best not say anything bad about stage production.

10. Yeah, I butchered that. I have two scorned exes and they recently decided to become best friends. It was highly unlikely and I was surprised. My wife saw it on FB and texted me about it because we have to keep tabs on my daughter’s biological mother.

So yeah, lots of red flags and I made horrible choices with women many years ago.

11. I said that a Cajun pasta dish “slaps” last night at a company dinner event.

upload_2019-11-14_21-10-43.gif

ATC Frog and Ron Swanson like this.
  12. Has he tried Nicorette?

This ends my smoking joke series. Tune in next week to see what other things I can run into the ground.

13. liked for “bangers”

14. don't worry until he starts smoking the vegetables

SuperBarrFrog likes this.
  15. I am not a Dolly Parton fan, per se, but I have huge respect for her as a songwriter, business person, and entertainer. She is a legend in the biz, and I really dislike country music.
    Reba is awesome and her sit com was a guilty pleasure of mine, no matter how corny it was.

16. Friend of mine from college plays Blackbeard in Dolly’s “Pirate’s Voyage” dinner theatre show in Myrtle Beach. He’s met her a few times and just gushes about how nice she is to everyone.

17. i am sure she is a great person and very genuine.

just never liked her singing voice, it is gone now as what see did to that king and country song was brutal, and never liked the comedy shtick

18. We get it.

19. found it interesting you get pink, halsey, sheryl crowe, and joe walsh performing but no shania twain who has won country entertainer of the year and some lifetime awards

20. Don't ever say/type "gushes" again.

Ship, man.