• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Mean Purple

somebody said something and somebody is upset that somebody else may have hurt feelings that somebody somewhere should be screaming about.

checked the weather, did not see snow in the forecast ...

PO Frog

Guys, I’m going to Singapore in January to caddy for my BIL the pro golfer. He’s playing in the Singapore Open and was kind enough to invite me to do a few days of work in get exchange for all expenses paid. Can’t wait. Justin Rose, Kuchar, Sergio and several other PGA stars will be in the field so hopefully I don’t screw something up!
Remember the caddie’s creed: show up, keep up, and shut up. I’ve caddied for a few events and one word to the wise, make sure you prepare physically. Nothing worse than hoping your man misses the cut because you are dying getting around...

Eight

Remember the caddie’s creed: show up, keep up, and shut up. I’ve caddied for a few events and one word to the wise, make sure you prepare physically. Nothing worse than hoping your man misses the cut because you are dying getting around...

hqdefault.jpg

ATC Frog

Hand Foot & Mouth is the worst. My 2 y/o son came down with it yesterday (thanks daycare) and has been a sobbing mess most of the day today as I’m sure he feels terrible.

I feel so bad for him, and it sucks knowing there’s really nothing that can be done other than Tylenol/ibuprofen and just trying to keep him calm.

netty2424

Hand Foot & Mouth is the worst. My 2 y/o son came down with it yesterday (thanks daycare) and has been a sobbing mess most of the day today as I’m sure he feels terrible.

I feel so bad for him, and it sucks knowing there’s really nothing that can be done other than Tylenol/ibuprofen and just trying to keep him calm.
‘‘Tis the season.