• The KillerFrogs

OT- For you BBQ enthusiasts....

HFrog1999

How accurate is this list in everyone's opinion?

I work near Goldee’s. Never tried it because they’re only open on Fridays and the weekends. Hickory Stick was voted best in Tarrant County. I’ve eaten there a lot and they have really good ribs and pretty good brisket. Railhead has great ribs and Angelo’s has really good chopped sandwiches

The best brisket in Tarrant County is at Meat you anywhere in Grapevine and was at the now closed K&S in Joshua

Chongo94

For Lbk (Wolfforth), they got it right. Evie Mae’s is the best out there and it’s pretty good. But honestly, that’s not saying much, the quality of most bbq out there is pretty weak.

Last edited:

Ron Swanson

Pretty darn. I like Gatlin’s in Houston but Truth is good, only know Desert Oak by reputation, and don’t know the first thing about Waco or Lubbock bbq, but all the others are really good spots. 407 is close to my house and very good.
I went to HS with Greg Gatlin, who started/owns Gatlin’s BBQ. Great dude, great family. Greg was a hell of a football player. Ended up playing CB for Rice with a couple other dudes from our HS.