1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. You were there weren't you.

netty2424 likes this.
  2. You earned that brown star for nothing

netty2424 likes this.
  3. Did she drop it in the Portapotty and you reached in to get it?

Frog-in-law1995 likes this.
  4. The best part of beating Texas might be the meltdown on Shaggy (now surly horns) afterwards. Apoplectic about being 2-6 vs tcu since we joined the conference.

5. Pretty much. And right after FiL walked out. Not my favorite part of the day.

GeoFrog, Peacefrog, SnoSki and 2 others like this.
  6. He lost a bet and had to “bob for Apple iPhone!” #facefirst

7. Posted by Jive Turkey

we should have gone after Gary Patterson instead of Tom Herman. Gary's proving why, once again. he does way more with way less.

Tom is just too stubborn. he won't get rid of the two albatrosses around his neck because he's too proud and thinks he's smarter than you. we can't even think about improving until Beck and Orlando are gone. but i'm not holding my breath on that any time soon.

8. Posted by alpha horn

gut this scheissing thing. time to reboot again. but we better consult with former players from the championship team and do it right this time. scheiss this [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]. scheiss this arrogant [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]ty scheissing coach and all his scheissing attitude. he sucks ass, all the top 5 recruiting classes in the world won't help this Brilesbag

SnoSki likes this.
  9. And my favorite. Lolololol

Posted by Surly Bevo

Hey all you coaches.

Literally scheiss your own faces

10. [​IMG]

ftwfrog, Peacefrog, Purp and 2 others like this.
  11. Re watching the game and I’m having the best damn time. Lmao! I was one of the horns down guys, so take that however one might want to. They deserve every last bit of it.

we’re baaaaaacckkkkkk!

ATC Frog, MTfrog5, SnoSki and 3 others like this.
  12. #182712 nwlafrog, Oct 27, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    Walked by the UT band loading up into their bus after the game and fed it to them too. Everyone catches the smoke.

“Solid job guys, couldn’t even hear y’all up there”

13. I see a few gif worthy moments for sure.

1) Excited Sonny re-eating his gum
    2) Happy Gary dance after the 4th TD that @Ron Swanson was trying to get together.

Peacefrog and SnoSki like this.
  14. I have a gif of Gary if I could figure out how to upload it from my phong.

nwlafrog likes this.
  15. I am of no help on that. I’d like to see the gif though. We had a resident poster that constantly made gifs. Was it fuelfrog or am I misremembering?

16. I tried and it said it was too big. Story of my life

17. I used to date an Asian girl who wore a phong

froginmn, Land Frog, Salfrog and 8 others like this.
  18. Guys, I’m going to Singapore in January to caddy for my BIL the pro golfer. He’s playing in the Singapore Open and was kind enough to invite me to do a few days of work in get exchange for all expenses paid. Can’t wait. Justin Rose, Kuchar, Sergio and several other PGA stars will be in the field so hopefully I don’t screw something up!

froginmn, ftwfrog, Salfrog and 14 others like this.
  19. Went to dickies arena grand opening thing on Saturday and the arena is really nice. Most seats should have really good views. I feel like it could get real loud in there with the right fans.

20. The thing is, they only won that championship because of ONE man. Vince Young was a man amongst children.
    Even then, if USC didn’t have their head up their arse, they would have won that game by two touchdowns.

Salfrog likes this.