• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Boomhauer

Hand Foot & Mouth is the worst. My 2 y/o son came down with it yesterday (thanks daycare) and has been a sobbing mess most of the day today as I’m sure he feels terrible.

I feel so bad for him, and it sucks knowing there’s really nothing that can be done other than Tylenol/ibuprofen and just trying to keep him calm.

Daughter had it last week. No fun. Hang in there.

TCURiggs

Raise Hell Praise Dale

giphy.gif

Mean Purple

Please consider keeping Ned LeDoux and his family in your thoughts and prayers. (The son of the late Chris LeDoux, who was also a great country artist and world champion) Word was released a couple of days ago that Ned's 2 year old daughter died in an accident at home a little over a week ago.

SnoSki

Remember the caddie’s creed: show up, keep up, and shut up. I’ve caddied for a few events and one word to the wise, make sure you prepare physically. Nothing worse than hoping your man misses the cut because you are dying getting around...
Thanks for the tips. Thankfully we arrive a few days early to get a lay of the land and get over jet lag. Not sure how hilly Singapore is..

Anyone wanna spot me $14,000 to upgrade to first class on the 23-hour flight with United?

TCURiggs

Husband of a TCU girl, Kate Williams (Gie), was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor today. Absolute stud. I met him a number of years ago when they were in town and knew he was a Green Beret, but I had no clue he was just a pure badass (even more so than most Green Berets, anyway). Here are a couple of links to check out if you're interested:

https://www.army.mil/medalofhonor/w..._06l0zn6XUy3rV7wuaxM2iD2_y7WhaN6sJBjxmwn-IPHk

netty2424

Husband of a TCU girl, Kate Williams (Gie), was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor today. Absolute stud. I met him a number of years ago when they were in town and knew he was a Green Beret, but I had no clue he was just a pure badass (even more so than most Green Berets, anyway). Here are a couple of links to check out if you're interested:

https://www.army.mil/medalofhonor/w..._06l0zn6XUy3rV7wuaxM2iD2_y7WhaN6sJBjxmwn-IPHk

Meh, they give those out to dogs too!
images

Kidding! That’s pretty badass. Special kind of human.