1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

Salfrog likes this.
  2. [​IMG]

3. My son's Gold medal winning performance from this summer just cleared 100,000 views on youtube. If you have 8 minutes to spare, feel free to watch it and share.

4. High school grad calling the MIT grad uneducated lol ok

Bonner4Prez and tcudoc like this.
  5. I can’t find the tweet but it said something like They call St. Mary’s the MIT of Ohio

6. Damn impressive. I think I've got pretty good skill with my feet as someone who's played soccer for 35 years, but the control and touch he has with his is better than I can even imagine for myself. Just remarkable. So creative too. I'm thoroughly impressed.

PurplFrawg and tcudoc like this.
  7. Absolutely nuts. Absolute talent. I know you are proud!

tcudoc likes this.
  8. For as unique, and maybe even odd, a skillset as juggling may be he really is quite incredible. He definitely has some showmanship to him.

tcudoc likes this.
  9. At what point does a YouTube video start paying?

10. His has copyrighted music, so he will not be getting money for it.
    I don't know the pricing schedule but I know there are a lot of people that make big bucks.

netty2424 likes this.
  11. Sounds like he needs to start making his own music too. Wasn't he a musician at one point? Seems like you'd mentioned before he was in a band. Maybe that was you and you should make music for him.

I really like his stuff. Hope he's as successful as anybody at juggling.

12. My last renter had about 1 million followers on his YouTube channel (Pokémon) and he made about $160,000 per year.

Have your son start a channel and figure out a way to get around the music thing.

GeoFrog and tcudoc like this.
  13. My other son is the musician. Zak knows the system well and I have been telling him for a while that he needs to address the issue of the music, even have my other son compose some music for him. He is stubborn and wants the music he wants. He will soon be making his own living and needs to address the issue. This has been a source of frustration on my part.

GeoFrog, ftwfrog, ATC Frog and 2 others like this.
  14. Take his balls (juggling) away if he won't address the music issue

GeoFrog, ftwfrog, ATC Frog and 4 others like this.
  15. Combination of magic and dance, outstanding!

16. Get an agent!

17. Cold!

18. I will pull this prank on my wife someday

Mean Purple and netty2424 like this.
  19. The old snake in the pants trick. Works every time.