• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

Was it Riggs that posted about a stringer of fish rubbing against his stomach while fishing after he saw a moccasin a few minutes beforehand.

I seem to remember that story about a HASMP poster walking on water thinking a swimming snake touched him.

Ron Swanson

Was it Riggs that posted about a stringer of fish rubbing against his stomach while fishing after he saw a moccasin a few minutes beforehand.

I seem to remember that story about a HASMP poster walking on water thinking a swimming snake touched him.
I don’t know if you’re talking about me or not but I’ve got a buddy with a funny story about trying to walk across water for some reason while he was wade fishing. I think maybe he saw a porpoise dorsal fin out of the corner of his eye right next to him or something but maybe it was a stringer. It’s been a long time since I’ve heard that story.

TCURiggs

Yes, that was me, and the moccasin barreled into the water and started swimming towards us, and the stringer of bass my buddy had rubbed up against me a few seconds later. Think I was in the 6th or 7th grade, and it was the most scared I had ever been in my life... screamed like a girl (no offense, Q) and chalked everyone who was running away with me. Thought I was a dead man.