• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Kaiser

I guess I am a doosh since I care about the environment, like Bono/U2, have a Lexus and a Audi and recently sold a BMW.

Who knew?

We all know now. :biggrin:

Don't "care" about the environment, do something about the environment. At least you sold the Beamer. Stop acting all poor, sell the Lexus & buy a Benz. I listed Bono the person as dooshy. Unless you are Bono, then you're in the clear. Though his 1...2....3....14....song intro is incredibly dooshy.

TCURiggs

Dear doosh patrol,

Is it EVER okay to wear the phone holster? I have to repeatedly inform my Dad that it is not okay, even if you're in your 60s.

That's a tough one, but I think the holster is more tolerable than the Bluetooth ear piece. I don't think anyone wears the holster b/c they think it looks cool, but a lot of dooshers will use the ear piece for that reason. I'd avoid both just to stay clear of any dooshery.

Houston Frog

Phone Holster is DEFINITELY not okay. I saw a guy yesterday in Brookshires wearing a beeper. Who the flippity (I'm going to get Banned if I do not EDIT this Immediately) still owns a beeper? Where do you even go to get it activated? Who still sells them?

I want to get a beeper just so I can wear it to the bars, give girls my beeper number, and tell them to "hit me on the hip"

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
FOAP with the deep V?

SNL-V-Necks.jpg

11cshort7.jpg

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Only have V neck sweaters. I own maybe 2 v-neck solid t-shirts but I only wear them around the house. I feel like I really need to hit the weight room if I am going to wear one out in public.

TAINTed frog

That's a tough one, but I think the holster is much more tolerable than the Bluetooth ear piece. I don't think anyone wears the holster b/c they think it looks cool, but a lot of dooshers will use the ear piece for that reason.

'Toothin' is turrible! No one is that important. Unless used for a bit.

Don't let these bozos get to you........75% of them are sitting at their computer right now sporting feathered hair/parted like a 5 year old....black sunglasses with croakies......and wearing a Magellan fishing shirt. All of which automatically void their opinions in my mind.

Thank you, Zammers.

Also, scarves are okay when there is a need for one. But if it's over 30 degrees outside, that's doosh. Other things that are doosh that have been mentioned in this thread include Crocs, dancing, deep Vs, phone holsters, designer jeans that have designs on the pockets, and popped collars.

What's the doosh patrol's stance on hair gel?

TCURiggs

Thank you, Zammers.

Also, scarves are okay when there is a need for one. But if it's over 30 degrees outside, that's doosh. Other things that are doosh that have been mentioned in this thread include Crocs, dancing, deep Vs, phone holsters, designer jeans that have designs on the pockets, and popped collars.

What's the doosh patrol's stance on hair gel?

I don't style my hair so I can't really speak to hair products, but gel seems to be less doosh than say...mousse (I had to look up the correct spelling for that). It might be more doosh than some sort of wax or spray though.

Houston Frog

That's a tough one, but I think the holster is more tolerable than the Bluetooth ear piece. I don't think anyone wears the holster b/c they think it looks cool, but a lot of dooshers will use the ear piece for that reason.

Yeah, I mean I'm not gonna bust some old guy's balls about it or anything, because I'm willing to guess that if someone is wearing a phone holster, they aren't doing it because they think it's cool, they are wearing it for completely practical purposes only. It's kind of like how my dad drives a mini-van. He knows mini-vans aren't cool, but he's so far removed from giving a chit about whether his automobile is cool that he drives one anyway.... good gas mileage and he can carry a bunch of stuff in it even if it's raining

Blue-Tooth-headset-guy on the other hand, is a different story.... there's about a 99% chance that he thinks he's awesome

PurplePainD

I don't style my hair so I can't really speak to hair products, but gel seems to be less doosh than say...mousse (I had to look up the correct spelling for that). It might be more doosh than some sort of wax or spray though.

Club Man Hair Tonic for the over 50 crowd

TCURiggs

Yeah, I mean I'm not gonna bust some old guy's balls about it or anything, because I'm willing to guess that if someone is wearing a phone holster, they aren't doing it because they think it's cool, they are wearing it for completely practical purposes only. It's kind of like how my dad drives a mini-van. He knows mini-vans aren't cool, but he's so far removed from giving a chit about whether his automobile is cool that he drives one anyway.... good gas mileage and he can carry a bunch of stuff in it even if it's raining

Blue-Tooth-headset-guy on the other hand, is a different story.... there's about a 99% chance that he thinks he's awesome

Oh my, I can't stop laughing. This whole thread is greatness, but that one sent me over the edge.

TAINTed frog

Don't let these bozos get to you........75% of them are sitting at their computer right now sporting feathered hair/parted like a 5 year old....black sunglasses with croakies......and wearing a Magellan fishing shirt. All of which automatically void their opinions in my mind.

Ahh yes, the "other" kind of dooshie. I personally prefer the tortoise shell sunglasses (possibly even dooshier), and when I can, I will wear a fishing shirt to work (always the TCU one though), and don't particularly like croakies unless I'm actually fishing. Oh and I don't part my hair. Other than all that, spot on, I am the 75% doosh.

Houston Frog

Ahh yes, the "other" kind of dooshie. I personally prefer the tortoise shell sunglasses (possibly even dooshier), and when I can, I will wear a fishing shirt to work (always the TCU one though), and don't particularly like croakies unless I'm actually fishing. Oh and I don't part my hair. Other than all that, spot on, I am the 75% doosh.

Yeah, I always made fun of croakie guys when I was in school, but then I graduated, got a real job, and was able to afford nice sunglasses. Now, croakies are almost a necessity when fishing, bird hunting, or going to some sort of sporting event where you're not going to be able to just run and put them in your car when the sun goes down.

They're actually quite practical..... I can't just put them in my pocket when it gets dark or they'll get crushed

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Yeah, I always made fun of croakie guys when I was in school, but then I graduated, got a real job, and was able to afford nice sunglasses. Now, croakies are almost a necessity when fishing, bird hunting, or going to some sort of sporting event where you're not going to be able to just run and put them in your car when the sun goes down.

They're actually quite practical..... I can't just put them in my pocket when it gets dark or they'll get crushed

I just hang them in my v-neck.