• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Houston Frog

I'd like to hear the dousche patrol's comments on men wearing scarfs in the winter..

particularly, wearing scarfs out to a nice dinner or lounge as a compliment to the outfit.. underneath a nice sportcoat or blazer or peacoat..

Total doosh move

No man should ever wear a scarf in Texas, period. Maybe it's somehwat acceptable if you live in Chicago or New York or something, but no way in hell in Texas.

A bunch of us at work just ripped a guy the other day for trying to wear a scarf into the office (the one Baylor grad on the floor, of course)

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Total doosh move

No man should ever wear a scarf in Texas, period. Maybe it's somehwat acceptable if you live in Chicago or New York or something, but no way in hell in Texas.

A bunch of us at work just ripped a guy the other day for trying to wear a scarf into the office (the one Baylor grad on the floor, of course)

FML :mellow:

TCURiggs

I'd like to hear the dousche patrol's comments on men wearing scarfs in the winter..

particularly, wearing scarfs out to a nice dinner or lounge as a compliment to the outfit.. underneath a nice sportcoat or blazer or peacoat..

BillupsFrog defending his scarf collection is 3, 2, 1....

PurplePainD

Are western scarfs appropriate when attending rodeo events? I believe them to be dooshy, but some guys like to play dress up when going to the rodeo.

FOAP, thanks for thread revival

Houston Frog

Are western scarfs appropriate when attending rodeo events? I believe them to be dooshy, but some guys like to play dress up when going to the rodeo.

FOAP, thanks for thread revival

Maybe it's ok if you're actually participating in a rodeo (or a cattle-drive), but just going to watch? No way

I'll defend the scarf wearing and you can call me out all you want..

it def gets cold enough up here in North Texas, maybe not in Houston..

women love it.. I always get compliments.. tug and play with it and pull on it while you dance with them.. I even lasso them with it and they usually get a kick out of that..

looks great and makes you look more sophisticated

PurplePainD

Can the doosh police please weigh in on that exchange between Purple Pain and Houston Frog a few posts up?

Gladly, HoustonFrog and PPD own the same sunglasses, and in general think alike when it comes to dooshiness - Anything further.

To clarify, my Brines were Rx and the lens broke, so I am currently in search of another pair.

TAINTed frog

I'll defend the scarf wearing and you can call me out all you want..

it def gets cold enough up here in North Texas, maybe not in Houston..

women love it.. I always get compliments.. tug and play with it and pull on it while you dance with them.. I even lasso them with it and they usually get a kick out of that..

That made me laugh.

Also, glad the doosh patrol thread is back and running. Now if we can get Boner's gambling thread back. I'm sure Boner took NIU for his salary.

PurplePainD

I even lasso them with it and they usually get a kick out of that..

You can't make comments like this on a message board and not expect to be made fun of. The mental picture had me LOL.

FYI, the last time I wore a scarf was sophomore year in HS. A sweet pink scarf/cummerbund combo to match my date's dress to junior prom. That was the last time I stepped out on a fashion limb (epic dooshy fail). Since then, I just exercise veto power, and have let the women in my life dress me other than gear I purchase at Academy.

Houston Frog

Some girls like it when guys wear 7 jeans, some girls like it when guys wear Ed Hardy shirts, some girls like it when guys use emoticons in their text messages, some girls like it when you go get a mani-pedi with them.... just because girls like something doesn't mean it's ok

It makes you look something

Great and sophisticated weren't the first two adjectives that came to mind, but to each his own

PurplePainD

Some girls like it when guys wear 7 jeans, some girls like it when guys wear Ed Hardy shirts, some girls like it when guys use emoticons in their text messages, some girls like it when you go get a mani-pedi with them.... just because girls like something doesn't mean it's ok

Great and sophisticated weren't the first two adjectives that came to mind, but to each his own

Times when Veto Power should be exercised

Houston Frog

You can't make comments like this on a message board and not expect to be made fun of. The mental picture had me LOL.
Hahaha

Seriously, the mental picture I got of this guy roping girls in on the dance floor has me laughing out loud at work (writing "LOL" is dooshy).

FYI, the last time I wore a scarf was sophomore year in HS. A sweet pink scarf/cummerbund combo to match my date's dress to junior prom. That was the last time I stepped out on a fashion limb (epic dooshy fail). Since then, I just exercise veto power, and have let the women in my life dress me other than gear I purchase at Academy.
Yeah, when I was like a freshman or sophomore in high school, my mom got me an old timey golfers hat when she was in Europe. I wore that for about a weekend and have yet to live it down.

That made me laugh.

Also, glad the doosh patrol thread is back and running. Now if we can get Boner's gambling thread back. I'm sure Boner took NIU for his salary.

Just waiting for someone to bump it...I have plenty more comments/proof to add.

PPD - I still have no idea what you are talking about. Also, I need a neutral doosh popo to weigh in on the exchange.

that's funny because I do wear 7 jeans... lol i will say they are pretty contemporary in design compared to others and are extremely comfortable..

if dressing nice is the girliest thing I do, then I am okay with that..

SUIT UP!!

suit-up-o.gif

Houston Frog

that's funny because I do wear 7 jeans... lol i will say they are pretty contemporary in design compared to others and are extremely comfortable..

if dressing nice is the girliest thing I do, then I am okay with that..

SUIT UP!!

suit-up-o.gif

It's cool, some of my best friend wear 7's

I give them chit about it occasionally, but it's no big deal.