• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

PurplePainD

I have tried toothin' in my truck for safety purpose probably 3-4 times in the last 5 years, all have failed. Anyone toothin' outside of a motor vehicle is 100% dooshy

PurplePainD

I don't know I'm doin pretty good right now. :cool:
B4P
av-15957.jpg

=

threadkiller2.jpg

ShivasFrog

Yeah, I always made fun of croakie guys when I was in school, but then I graduated, got a real job, and was able to afford nice sunglasses. Now, croakies are almost a necessity when fishing, bird hunting, or going to some sort of sporting event where you're not going to be able to just run and put them in your car when the sun goes down.

They're actually quite practical..... I can't just put them in my pocket when it gets dark or they'll get crushed

I had this exact discussion with FOAP and The Sheik on here a few years ago. My stance was that croakie-like products were practical and that I used one to keep from losing/crushing my sunglasses.

They gave me a pass on the croakies, but shot me down on the black-socks-with-sandals-and-plaid-bermudas look.

FOAP - i think you and I could be good friends... want to go to Barnes and Noble, grab a couple Latte's, and sit down and read GQ? maybe go hit up Banana Republic when we're done?

:biggrin: (emoticon added for various reasons mentioned hereforth)

BoydAveFrogFan

FOAP - i think you and I could be good friends... want to go to Barnes and Noble, grab a couple Latte's, and sit down and read GQ? maybe go hit up Banana Republic when we're done?

:biggrin: (emoticon added for various reasons mentioned hereforth)

Dam you just wasted part of my beer after spitting it out while lmao. Kind of hurts when it comes out the nose.