• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Surfrog

Just had it out with a subcontractor at a job site.

My client is a Paralympian, contractor blocked both ADA ramps loading their truck with sandbags/plaster. Contractors refused to move, said we should have notified them. My client and I threw 30 sandbags over the rail in about 10 min with them screaming at us.

scheiss'em.

EDIT: Landlord came by an hour later - walked by my space, gave me a thumbs up, and proceded to fine said contractors for blocking handicap and ADA spaces.

T'was a good day.

Last edited:

mcdaddy

Anyone using the Nora Go app for TV? I purchased a month yesterday. For $25 you get 4 devices and 400+ channels. Movie channels, all sports (Sunday Ticket, MLB, Center Ice and NBA Pass) and another section for movies and TV shows on demand. There's about 50 24/7 channels that show shows like Seinfeld, Cheers, Breaking Bad and GoT around the clock
Several of the movies are still in theaters. The live TV doesn't have pause/rewind for live TV so it doesn't completely eliminate my need for Vue but I did back down from the biggest plan and once I cancel Hulu it will all break even. I may cancel Vue until baseball season because after the bowls I won't really need P/Rw for a few months. Don't know how it's legal but it is.

Side note, got a notification today for a You Tube premium payment. Apparently forgot to cancel after the free trial.
But does it have Friends???!!?!!!!

netty2424

A bunch of people in my field are getting desperate for clients -
free [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] this, free [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] that, no commitment blah blah [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].
Then they (businesses) wonder why they lose clients.
Clients wonder why they aren't getting results (no commitment).

Rant/Over
Buddy sent me a barstool link this morning of a Walmart employee hijacking the intercom at a Walmart store. It’s glorious. Let’s just say, he announced his resignation.

I’d post the link, but I’d probably get a vacation by the mods for breaking forum rules. Would hate to offend all the underage kid who are members of this site with cuss words.

A bunch of people in my field are getting desperate for clients -
free [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] this, free [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] that, no commitment blah blah [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].
Then they (businesses) wonder why they lose clients.
Clients wonder why they aren't getting results (no commitment).

Rant/Over

Start with Why. Simon Sinek.