• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

CC companies look at spending patterns to detect fraud.

I’ve had my number stolen, they usually catch them at gas stations or grocery stores.

Dumb criminals, if they bought guns, liquor or cigars, the CC companies would just assume it’s me.

NeHl.gif

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Like Kaep, perhaps?
Dan Snyder isn't going to do that. Nobody is going to want to deal with the media and the circus that would come with signing him.

The guy they put in in the fourth qtr did decent. Let him get the first team reps and see how he does next week. He can't do any worse than the original butt fumble did today.

Anyone using the Nora Go app for TV? I purchased a month yesterday. For $25 you get 4 devices and 400+ channels. Movie channels, all sports (Sunday Ticket, MLB, Center Ice and NBA Pass) and another section for movies and TV shows on demand. There's about 50 24/7 channels that show shows like Seinfeld, Cheers, Breaking Bad and GoT around the clock
Several of the movies are still in theaters. The live TV doesn't have pause/rewind for live TV so it doesn't completely eliminate my need for Vue but I did back down from the biggest plan and once I cancel Hulu it will all break even. I may cancel Vue until baseball season because after the bowls I won't really need P/Rw for a few months. Don't know how it's legal but it is.

Side note, got a notification today for a You Tube premium payment. Apparently forgot to cancel after the free trial.