• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Surfrog

Was in a local coffee shop grabbing breakfast and talking about weekend plans with some buddies this morning. Three guys walked in and spidey senses went off. Lady sitting behind us left her bag/laptop/phone out while in the restroom. Each guy grabbed an item and started to run.

Before you could blink, my table had them all on the ground.

Sure enough, one POS had a gun in his belt.

This week has been a [ Finebaum ]show.

Moose Stuff

Was in a local coffee shop grabbing breakfast and talking about weekend plans with some buddies this morning. Three guys walked in and spidey senses went off. Lady sitting behind us left her bag/laptop/phone out while in the restroom. Each guy grabbed an item and started to run.

This week has been a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]show.

You’re Batman.

Eight

curious, do you not like pork and your thoughts on arnold the pig?

maxresdefault.jpg

Mean Purple

Rock steady, man. Good work.

talor

Where do you live? I want to avoid this area.