• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

jake102

Well, if you go to Yahoo Finance to research public companies, more often than not they have financial statement spreads where balance sheets don’t balance. Or make any sense at all. So, if they can’t copy numbers correctly I would imagine calculating fantasy points is outside their skill set as well.

Cannot recommend Yahoo Finance for researching public companies outside of a few very specific metrics.

Frog-in-law1995

I am informed that I am not qualified to intelligently comment on if or what trilogy this film follows but.....yes it is the Lisbeth Salander character but new actress. I can say it is a rock’m sock’m good film-suspense, action, scenery, speed, tricks & spills, violent, cold—solid entertainment & worth the $9 just don’t go to Eastchase 9. No heat. Just plenty of excuses.

I’ll see it. Promise not at Eastchase. Can’t believe that theater’s still hanging on, actually.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Cannot recommend Yahoo Finance for researching public companies outside of a few very specific metrics.
I guess that was my point. Why have a “finance” site if you can’t properly provide accurate financial data? Especially data that doesn’t require analysis of any kind?

Yahoo sucks. I’m going back to Prodigy.

nwlafrog

I'm so bummed out. This is a sad day for Rangers fans.

tenor.gif

ATC Frog

Seemingly random question: can you bring a nicer (but small) camera into football games? I did a quick Google search and poked around on gofrogs.com, but couldn't find anything definitive (other than no video cameras and the usual stuff about clear bags, etc).

Reason being is that it might be my son's first Bleacher Creature experience this Saturday and my wife would like to document the whole thing with more legitimate photos other than those taken on an iPhone.

TIA, and now back to your regularly schedule shenanigans.

Surfrog

Seemingly random question: can you bring a nicer (but small) camera into football games? I did a quick Google search and poked around on gofrogs.com, but couldn't find anything definitive (other than no video cameras and the usual stuff about clear bags, etc).

Reason being is that it might be my son's first Bleacher Creature experience this Saturday and my wife would like to document the whole thing with more legitimate photos other than those taken on an iPhone.

paging @atofrog

Purp

We've taken other cameras in, but the fit in a pocket. No idea if you're trying to go in with a camera that would compete with someone carrying a press pass.

ATC Frog

Also, the age restriction says 6 and older? I'm pretty sure I've seen kids way younger than that out there. How strict do they enforce that?

My son is about 18 months FWIW

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
At the hoops game last year my friend was allowed to bring a somewhat larger camera than that. Had to speak with a csc supervisor and show her an email where he clarified the rule with TCU, but he accomplished it. Hopefully will be the same for y'all.