• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TCURiggs

For the record, my wife watches Hallmark movies in another room while I continue to watch my sports. It's still too much Christmas right now, though.

tcudoc

My daughter actually has a Hallmark Holiday Movie Bingo app on her phone. It looks something like this:
Hallmark-Movie-Bingo-preview.jpg

Purp

I feel like you’d win in the first 10 minutes of the Movie. I’m going to play next time wife is watching movie. Anyone have a couch to sleep on in case that doesn’t go well?
No doubt. The bingo table needs to be 25 x 25 rather than 5 x 5. I saw something similar making a drinking game out of the movie, but you'd have alcohol poisoning in the first 15 minutes. It would be like doing a power hour in 15 minutes with egg nog. Even that couldn't make me enjoy one of those ridiculous "movies".

netty2424

Anyone else use yahoo platform for fantasy football? In two leagues and neither league updated properly causing rankings to be jacked up. Haven’t seen that happen before.

SnoSki

Anyone else use yahoo platform for fantasy football? In two leagues and neither league updated properly causing rankings to be jacked up. Haven’t seen that happen before.
Yeah mine is all screwed up today too. I was winning immediately after MNF but woke up today with a loss and 45 fewer points. Also my opponent is 25 points less.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Well, if you go to Yahoo Finance to research public companies, more often than not they have financial statement spreads where balance sheets don’t balance. Or make any sense at all. So, if they can’t copy numbers correctly I would imagine calculating fantasy points is outside their skill set as well.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Is it the continuation of the Lisbeth Salander series? Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was seriously disturbing, particularly the Swedish version.
I am informed that I am not qualified to intelligently comment on if or what trilogy this film follows but.....yes it is the Lisbeth Salander character but new actress. I can say it is a rock’m sock’m good film-suspense, action, scenery, speed, tricks & spills, violent, cold—solid entertainment & worth the $9 just don’t go to Eastchase 9. No heat. Just plenty of excuses.