• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

GeoFrog

200.gif

Ron Swanson

Good looking catfish feeder in that bottom pic
I know you know that’s a deer feeder in the bottom pic and you’re just joking around, but ironically... in the top pic, those two posts sticking out on the far left of the photo (used to) hold a catfish feeder for the pond.

When I first read your post, I thought you had an incredible eye for catfish feeder holder posts.

TCURiggs

I know you know that’s a deer feeder in the bottom pic and you’re just joking around, but ironically... in the top pic, those two posts sticking out on the far left of the photo (used to) hold a catfish feeder for the pond.

When I first read your post, I thought you had an incredible eye for catfish feeder holder posts.

Well, you know where I hail from. I've seen a catfish feeder or twelve in my day.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I’m going to need 40-50 breakfast tacos on Saturday morning for tailgate. Suggestions now that Salsa Limon by campus closed? I don’t want to stray far from campus area if possible.

I look forward to weeding through the smartassery.

Ron Swanson

I’m going to need 40-50 breakfast tacos on Saturday morning for tailgate. Suggestions now that Salsa Limon by campus closed? I don’t want to stray far from campus area if possible.

I look forward to weeding through the smartassery.
What’s the place called ? Melis?

I can’t remember the street? Vickery or Camp Bowie? It’s a little hole in the wall west of University somewhere.