• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SnoSki

Apparently a lot of people in dfw don’t have Internet tonight. We switched to charter about a year ago at home and it has been great. It definitely sucks to have a long-term outage in this internet age we live in. It’ll be interesting to learn what happened.

Eight

dude, seriously?

InfatuatedBewitchedAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gif

netty2424

Losing in fantasy football by 0.09 points kinda sucks, especially when you score would’ve beaten everyone else.
Check it tomorrow. Often times scores change overnight as stats are finalized. Not sure I’ve seen a whole point move, but it’s fairly common for a change to occur. Maybe you’ll gey lucky.

Purp

Apparently a lot of people in dfw don’t have Internet tonight. We switched to charter about a year ago at home and it has been great. It definitely sucks to have a long-term outage in this internet age we live in. It’ll be interesting to learn what happened.
We discovered it bc the alarm system was going off when my wife got home. Troubleshooting concluded that our alarm system is dependent on WiFi. We had no internet or TV or alarm system. Yay! And now I know how to defeat a lot of alarm systems. Should have it pointing to a cellular tower tomorrow. Terminating internet service to a home seems too easy to defeat an alarm system.