• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Once upon a time, I was an Admissions Office volunteer and my "job" was to represent TCU at local college fairs when the Admissions Office staff couldn't (or wouldn't).

The brochures and handouts they sent for me to pass out to prospective students (and their parents) were full of the "lose/loose", "there/their", and "you/you're" type of errors, along with other gross typos. Specific data was inconsistent (e.g. student-teacher ratio)--within a document and between documents.

Year 1: After my first fair, I sent them a note suggesting they proofread the material better.

Year 2: After my first fair, I sent them a complete set of the material with errors and corrections highlighted in the brightest red ink I could find.

Year 2: After my last fair, I sent them a resignation letter.
There/their and your/you’re errors don’t bother me quite as much probably because they sound the same and typing fast it can happen. Lose and loose sound different.

TCURiggs

Can’t say I’ve ever heard of Paul Allen.

tenor.gif

Shorty

Welp... from what I understand we have a nice AT&T outage due to a direct lightning strike on the Richardson data center. Lovely, anything else good this day has in store for us?
My home Internet is out due to this. They better fix or reroute some [ Finebaum ] or I'll have to drive in to the office tomorrow to work.