• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TCURiggs

I’m going to need 40-50 breakfast tacos on Saturday morning for tailgate. Suggestions now that Salsa Limon by campus closed? I don’t want to stray far from campus area if possible.

I look forward to weeding through the smartassery.

We've used Whataburger for taquitos on numerous occasions. Never a bad play.

We've also used Melis, which we're going to do again. I've already called them for this weekend, though, so beat it.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
We've used Whataburger for taquitos on numerous occasions. Never a bad play.

We've also used Melis, which we're going to do again. I've already called them for this weekend, though, so beat it.
Dammit. I guess McDonald’s sausage breakfast tacos is all I have left.

What a burger would be fine but I’d have to order at 11pm in order for them to have the order ready by 9am. All while leaving me in the drive through to wait.

TCURiggs

What a burger would be fine but I’d have to order at 11pm in order for them to have the order ready by 9am. All while leaving me in the drive through to wait.

Ha. Each time we've used Whataburger we've called the night before and it worked well. The last time the guy was like, "That's a lot of taquitos, man. You swear you're going to come get these in the morning?" Haha. I assured him I would, as we'd need food, and everyone was happy bright and early.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Ha. Each time we've used Whataburger we've called the night before and it worked well. The last time the guy was like, "That's a lot of taquitos, man. You swear you're going to come get these in the morning?" Haha. I assured him I would, as we'd need food, and everyone was happy bright and early.
My Friday night is going to make for a very rough Saturday morning. Getting the band back together (figuratively - I have no actual musical talent).

Purp

Just have Phormer pick them up for you.

If we were in town this weekend we'd be making our own breakfast tacos. I wouldn't make you 50, though.

nwlafrog

I’ll preface this with a “that sounds gross”, but Taco Bell has a fantastic steak breakfast Crunchwrap thing that will not give you the sharts. Probably the most legit fast breakfast I’ve had other than the chorizo burrito from Whataburger. The ham, egg and cheese croissant thing from BK is solid as well.

nwlafrog

Spent the evening crushing miller’s from 6:00 until now and hanging wall mounts for everything from bicycles, weed eaters and electrical cords to get some law and order in my got damn garage. Put together three 5,000lb capacity shelf’s for all the crap we have collected and can’t get rid of.

Our old house was tiny, but it had a large backyard shed and a large carport, so some of our stuff didn’t seem to take up much room. Now, in our new home it’s a different story....

All of a sudden, I am a big fan of putting holes in studs and hanging anything I can to get ship off my floor.

The wife has a new Tahoe parked next to a Honda Foreman..... Thug life baby

Edit- To clarify, we moved to an HOA in the burbs and I haven’t purchased or had them approve a shed yet for my lawn equipment. We no longer have a huge carport and instead have a two car garage and no storage shed. The shed is next on my to do list.

Last edited: