• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

You weren’t in a bad part of town You were just in the Plano part of Fort Worth.
Plano. I will cut the throat of the next person who mentions that scheissing city. Wife got a ticket in July. I forgot to pay it before the time they said it did. She got a failure to appear penalty. Fine. Whatever. Penalty went from $55 to 161. Wasnt happy but I wrote a check and mailed it on the 5th. Get a letter in the mail yesterday that they received it on the 16th but there's an additional fine of $316. Called this morning and those liars said it was postmarked the 15th and since it wasnt received by the 13th the fine went up. Now, they say paying the $316 isn't enough. We need to not only pay it by the 29th but we have to pay it in person by that date or else there will be another fine on top of that. Oh yeah, my wife currently has a warrant for this [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. Bunch of scheissing extortionists.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Plano. I will cut the throat of the next person who mentions that scheissing city. Wife got a ticket in July. I forgot to pay it before the time they said it did. She got a failure to appear penalty. Fine. Whatever. Penalty went from $55 to 161. Wasnt happy but I wrote a check and mailed it on the 5th. Get a letter in the mail yesterday that they received it on the 16th but there's an additional fine of $316. Called this morning and those scheissing liars said it was postmarked the 15th and since it wasnt received by the 13th the fine went up. Now, they say paying the $316 isn't enough. We need to not only pay it by the 29th but we have to pay it in person by that date or else there will be another fine on top of that. Oh yeah, my wife currently has a warrant for this [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. Bunch of scheissing extortionists.
I was going to use Frisco instead of Plano. I’m sort of glad I didn’t. Hell of a rant. Well done.

Edit: this doesn’t count as me mentioning Plano which would result in you cutting my throat for mentioning Plano, right Plano...err...Phomer?