• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

netty2424

He'll be aight. Single blown tire shouldn't cause a fatal incident.

Source - have seen every episode of Air Disasters (no lie) and may or may not have slept at Holiday Inn Express last night.
Fox News reporting two blown tires. But that audio in the link indicates only one.

Either way, scary ship.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
What’s a Post Malone?

I saw pictures the other day. You’re better off not knowing.

21461p5.jpg

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Maybe I didn't listen to the right track(s), but I came away unimpressed with Post Malone. For reference, several GBC/Peep songs I enjoy. So it's not just a genre thing.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I just saw someone I'm fairly certain is RollToad lay his bike down and barely miss getting decapitated on Lancaster at 820.

Moral of the story = do not blow through a stop sign at 80 MPH on a cross street of a major intersection which does not have a reciprocal stop for cross traffic. Seriously, he didn't even tap the brakes and almost T-boned a box truck...

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I just saw someone I'm fairly certain is RollToad lay his bike down and barely miss getting decapitated on Lancaster at 820.

Moral of the story = do not blow through a stop sign at 80 MPH on a cross street of a major intersection which does not have a reciprocal stop for cross traffic. Seriously, he didn't even tap the brakes and almost T-boned a box truck...
Wasn’t me. Fastest I’ve gone is 40.