• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Best Buy has some of their best deals on TVs on Super Bowl Sunday, they’re trying to move all of the previous years’ models.

In 2016 we bought a Samsung 8000 series 4K for around $800 off, they had 10 total In stock and had sold 7 by the time I got there around 3pm.

Here’s a site that has pretty solid reviews for TVs

rtings.com

GeoFrog

Fantastic movie

MV5BN2M0YWM1OTgtMDY1Ni00Y2RkLTkxNzktODUyNDU0YWFkYjQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
And, Michael Taliferro, the guy on the left, played football at TCU.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
As most on here know, I watch a ton of nature shows. All the new ones in 4K on Netflix are particularly awesome.

I make my wife watch them with me and she’s half-convinced half of the stuff in Planet Earth 2 is fake. She thinks it’s CGI or something and all a big hoax.

Speaking of Blue Planet, I am watching Blue Planet 2, episode 3 right now. My wife is convinced that the cuddle fish changing colors is fake.
Tell her the earth is round, too.

How sad is it when your Sunday morning is spent with you and your wife pulling your 12-year old cat’s toys out and watching him play with one. That is about as exciting as it gets at our age.

ATC Frog

Anyone have any experience in canceling one passenger’s flight itinerary on Southwest?

I booked a flight for my wife and me to New Orleans and now it’s looking like she won’t be able to make the trip, but I’m still going to attend a professional conference. I obviously booked both of us on the same reservation and will need to keep my flight, but likely need to cancel hers.

Do I need to call Southwest rather than doing it online? Any advice is appreciated.

Edit: I ask because it appears that online the only way to do anything is to cancel the whole reservation.

Last edited: