• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Tom Brown

Here are Prince's own thoughts on contrived, posthumous performances:

Reddit

GW: With digital editing, it is now possible to create a situation where you could jam with any artist from the past. Would you ever consider doing something like that?

Prince : Certainly not. That's the most demonic thing imaginable. Everything is as it is, and it should be. If I was meant to jam with Duke Ellington, we would have lived in the same age. That whole virtual reality thing... it really is demonic. And I am not a demon. Also, what they did with that Beatles song ["Free As a Bird"], manipulating John Lennon's voice to have him singing from across the grave... that'll never happen to me. To prevent that kind of thing from happening is another reason why I want artistic control.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Here are Prince's own thoughts on contrived, posthumous performances:

Reddit

GW: With digital editing, it is now possible to create a situation where you could jam with any artist from the past. Would you ever consider doing something like that?

Prince : Certainly not. That's the most demonic thing imaginable. Everything is as it is, and it should be. If I was meant to jam with Duke Ellington, we would have lived in the same age. That whole virtual reality thing... it really is demonic. And I am not a demon. Also, what they did with that Beatles song ["Free As a Bird"], manipulating John Lennon's voice to have him singing from across the grave... that'll never happen to me. To prevent that kind of thing from happening is another reason why I want artistic control.
Someone should have mentioned this before halftime.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
JT is super talented, Q. That whole performance was just too much, as it was just trying to entertain the masses, but he's an impressive dude:

That new song with Stapleton is good but the video is great.

I'm not a big fan of JT's type of music but I can't deny his talent. The video for his new song Filthy is pretty damn good too. I've had the song stuck in my head all day. And it is not my kind of typical music.

TCURiggs

That new song with Stapleton is good but the video is great.

I'm not a big fan of JT's type of music but I can't deny his talent. The video for his new song Filthy is pretty damn good too. I've had the song stuck in my head all day. And it is not my kind of typical music.

I'm with you. That's typically not my type of music either, but he makes some catchy arse songs and is very talented.