Best wins...

Ohio State (4-3) ND
Georgia (6-1) Oregon
'Bama (5-3) Texas
Michigan (6-1) PSU
Tennessee (7-1) 'Bama
Clemson (6-1) Wake Forest
TCU (6-1) Oklahoma St.
I'd say we have the 3rd best win right now behind the Georgia and Tennessee wins. Alabama has the loss, is severely lacking any impressive win, and is lucky as hell to have escaped with victories over a couple unranked teams. They will take care of themselves though because they're either going to win out and earn a spot in the playoff or they'll lose again and be out of the conversation.

Clemson is the team that I have a hard time with. We could get to the end of the year with them undefeated and look back at the Wake Forest game being their only quality win of the year.

HornFrogger

Touch the photo
Click on “add to photos”
Please like and subscribe for other great tips
This is what I get when I touch the photo. The four little boxes in the top right seem to be zooms and exit options. A long press or hard press doesn’t seem to yield that option either.

I appreciate the reply though.

y2kFrog

Anyone see the altercation late in the game with THT and the KSU sideline? Well after the play the official had to go get THT and send him back to the middle of the field. Not sure if it was caught on TV.
We got chirpy after the targeting play for sure.

Rabidfrog

I turned off the TV just before the half. KSU was running roughshod over TCU. Steamrolling TCU.
I may just be a t-shirt fan, but I feel the same hollow empty feeling after this terrible loss.
Riley and Gillespie need to learn how to make better adjustments.
I took to my bed at halftime, but during the third q. I heard my wife clapping and knew something had turned around. Looked at my fb page an hr. later and saw that a friend had posted that we were ahead by 10. I got out of bed.

Horny4TCU

I don't know what it is about this team, but I haven't given up on them in a game. There is something about it, and it started with the KU game for me. They are warriors and they aren't giving up. The team seems to get stronger as the game goes on. The endurance this team exudes is outlasting all our opponents. When OSU and KSU defenders are gassed, ours are coming alive.