• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Texas, Cockroach Edition? (Nov 11, 2023; 6:30PM)

Ranidaphobia

3rd and 12 and you get beat on a deep ball to lose the game to your in state rival when you potentially had hope to get to a bowl game. That's going to haunt Helm for a long time

JAB331

Texas will learn the lesson OU already learned, paying off the refs won’t help you. You might get to the CFP, but then you won’t win.

And in this case, UT won’t even make the playoffs b/c of all the suspect 4th quarter wins. They are DOA as far as the playoffs this year, and will be irrelevant in the SEC, where the OG there will remain the “top dogs”.

AroundWorldFrog

Texas will learn the lesson OU already learned, paying off the refs won’t help you. You might get to the CFP, but then you won’t win.

And in this case, UT won’t even make the playoffs b/c of all the suspect 4th quarter wins. They are DOA as far as the playoffs this year, and will be irrelevant in the SEC, where the OG there will remain the “top dogs”.
3 games the refs have bailed them out now

LionsBearsFrogs

Lol. Freshman QB and a [ Finebaum ]ty OLIne and still scored the third most points against Texas this season. More points and yards than Bama in Tuscaloosa. Our fans are morons.
I long for three hours ago when I’d never heard of your Aggy apologist account. I’ll continue to demand excellence from TCU

JAB331

Texas made the play when it had too.
Yeah, helped by a no call on a block in the back for a TD, a no call interference on fourth and goal, a no call on a two point conversion… We could make a play too with all those second, third, and fourth chances.

Congrats UT on you 4*-8 record against TCU, your Pyrrhic victory, and future irrelevant in the SEC.

HFrog1999

So Close Kingofqueens GIF by TV Land