• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Texas, Cockroach Edition? (Nov 11, 2023; 6:30PM)

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
The orange stain of Texas creeps into Amon G Carter stadium tonight to play the Frogs under the lights for what might be the last meeting between the heroes in purple and the conference killing tea sips from Austin. I'll be providing play-by-play from the press box, joined by Nathan Hernandez manning the KillerFrogs Twitter/X account along with our amazing cadre or writers from the Fan Nation to bring you the coverage ABC won't. Join us at 6:30 as we pray the Frogs come out fighting to keep their bowl hopes alive and more importantly send the horns back down 35 with a loss (either way we have B12 scoreboard on them forever... 8-3 going into tonight.. suck it horns)

This week's Gameday Thread is sponsored by every Fort Worth local's favorite brewery, Rahr & Sons Brewing, who just released their Frog Water, Horned Seltzer.

Rahr-Script-Logo-tilt-8c0845345056a34_8c0846c7-5056-a348-3ac317eae4465152-2787583341.gif

Kickoff: 6:30PM
TV: ABC
Line: +10
Weather: 57ºF at kickoff, 54ºF by halftime (wear a black jacket)

Additional links (including a few in case the game gets, uh, boring):
GO FROGS!

LisaLT

We better win. There’s a lot of horn fans at the sports book I’m at in Vegas.

This place is non stop all night sensory overload around here. I’m exhausted. Next week it will be a zoo during the F1 events.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Amon Carter will be packed with Horns. Ugh.

Mrs. Brewingfrog and I just returned from the Liquor Store. Had to lay in supplies...

LVH

We better win. There’s a lot of horn fans at the sports book I’m at in Vegas.

This place is non stop all night sensory overload around here. I’m exhausted. Next week it will be a zoo during the F1 events.
Which book are you at

yurintroubl

Holy crap. I need a drink. Like a REAL drink.
In Sec 130. Hosting a couple bad guy fans bc they wanted to see a game in this stadium before the conference splits up.
Have money. Need a shot. LOL
Cheers!