• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Baylor, Whatever Its Called Now Edition (Nov 18, 2023; 2:30PM)

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
The gold and green tide of the Brazos washes into Fort Worth today for a 2:30 kickoff against the Frogs for a newly re-minted rivalry and a shot at a trophy neither fanbases care about. This is a must-win game for TCU in order to keep their season from heading the way of Prime Time's buffalo burgers and have a shot at bowl eligibility when they face the Sooners next week in the 2023 season finale. Can the Frogs pull off another Bazooka win or will the season explode in their face?

This week's Gameday Thread is sponsored by every Fort Worth local's favorite brewery, Rahr & Sons Brewing, who just released their Frog Water, Horned Seltzer.

Rahr-Script-Logo-tilt-8c0845345056a34_8c0846c7-5056-a348-3ac317eae4465152-2787583341.gif

Kickoff: 2:30PM
TV: ESPN+
Line: +10
Weather: 67ºF all game long (what a blessing)

Additional links (including a few in case the game gets, uh, boring):
GO FROGS!

Chongo94

Jennette Mccurdy Party GIF by NickRewind

Zubaz

I like the red unis more than most here, but I kinda wish we would do what USC and UCLA do for their game and have both teams wear their home jerseys for the rivalry. We should have flipped the last two weeks, wearing the red unis with the new logo against Texas, and gone all purple vs all green for this one.

JugbandFrog

I came in early cuz my buddies flaked out on Baylor Hate. I have TWO complaints about the happy hour:

1) they don’t use Rico Cheese for the nachos.
2) BOILED hot dogs?!

This is a recipe for disaster as Jug and non Ricos cheese/boiled hot dogs run right through him like LT against UTEP.

Please stay away from the toilets near the Bobby’s Fajitas stand…

Big Frog II

I came in early cuz my buddies flaked out on Baylor Hate. I have TWO complaints about the happy hour:

1) they don’t use Rico Cheese for the nachos.
2) BOILED hot dogs?!

This is a recipe for disaster as Jug and non Ricos cheese/boiled hot dogs run right through him like LT against UTEP.

Please stay away from the toilets near the Bobby’s Fajitas stand…
Save it for Waco