1. The KillerFrogs

Doug Meacham returning to the staff [MOD EDIT: Now Official]

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Mavsman53, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Did not realize you were visually impaired.

2. never took you for a matt leblanc guy...learn something new every day.

Mean Purple, MN Frog and Pharm Frog like this.
  3. Could be a crying shame if those headset plugs got mixed up......

4. A H-S can punch up some talent

Eight likes this.
  5. Their set always seemed a bit nippy

6. Liked it at the time but it hasn’t held up that well for me if I’m being honest. Jen Anniston however is one is the hotter women to ever walk this earth.

7. Which was especially weird when Chandler wore thin shirts and you could see his nubbin .

Eight likes this.
  8. anniston has held up very, very well over time. reminds me a bit of michelle pfeiffer in how she has in some ways gotten more attractive with age.

never liked any of the male characters as well as courtney cox character. each to their own.

Double V likes this.
  9. Ross is one of the all time worst characters in a popular sitcom.

10. Yet those actors each make approx $20 million a year with syndication.

They are laughing all the way to the bank.

Same for the Seinfeld actors, except Jerry, who makes reportedly $100 million a year.

BABYFACE likes this.
  11. Friends is great mindless TV. I’ll throw it on sometimes when I’m bored. Highly recommend the British version, called Coupling. Hilarious.

Salfrog and MTfrog5 like this.
  12. I think Duggan to Barber is going to be pretty damn good.

Horned Toad, tetonfrog and MTfrog5 like this.
  13. friends know the parsons family in spring, texas

the parents were always supportive of their son, but did have concerns how he would take care of himself money wise.

fairly sure jim will be okay .

BrewingFrog likes this.
  14. Be tolerant. If he were at the Little Bighorn with Custer he'd gush," My, what a target rich environment!"

15. New to this forum are you?

16. Again ... our most pressingt offensive staff need is the OL ... and Meach, an all Big 8 OT with OSU, is where we need him most. If this isn't fixed, no QB/RB/WR/Schemes are going to work well for us... with all the inexperienced Big/Uglies, we'll have starting in 2020.

17. #117 asleep003, Jan 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    We just can't do this with a previously failed OL coach you've demoted 3 years ago, Gary. Please rethink this !

18. If you say this 12 times in front of the mirror in a dark room then Gary will appear and grant your wish... Or kill you.

19. #119 asleep003, Jan 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    One can applaud Gary's decision on Anderson, 12 times in front of the mirror in a purple room, the OL will be just wonderful ... or the frogs will have another dead 2016 OL season, if not.

20. Would it be bad of me to say I'd settle for either one?

CountryFrog likes this.