• The KillerFrogs

Did anyone hear on the ticket this morning...

cdsfrog

smilin said:
Our athletic director or his underling should have paved the way by offering to meet the person with the keys at 5 am to help open and set up. Or we could just ignore the area's highest rated sports station and let them help out TWU table tennis, which is what happened. Don't you think they would have preferred talking to Patterson or Schlossnagle ? But if we're too busy, we're too busy.

A silly, minor, PR fumble.

This is an example of a ridiculous post, similar to others saying TCU did nothing wrong. So much damn extremism in this ridiculously long thread over something that basically had no impact on TCU 24 hours later. 

Both screwed up, both let respective egos get in the way.

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
So you listened for over a month and now you don't like them? Who is a good talk radio station in your opinion?
My dad listens to that crap so I grew up with hearing endless commercials, giggling, random band talk, fake personalities, and countless wasted segments.

I listen to music.

ftwfrog

MrMcgibblets said:
My dad listens to that crap so I grew up with hearing endless commercials, giggling, random band talk, fake personalities, and countless wasted segments.

I listen to music.
Your dad sounds a lot cooler than you.

FrogSwagSurfin

MrMcgibblets said:

I listen to music.
At some point when you're an adult you'll get back into talk radio.

cdsfrog

ifrog said:
Mark Cohen (@TCUSID)
4/21/15, 1:41 PM
Welcome @espn! Always great to have The Worldwide Leader in the house.
Wait a second. They didn't come at the butt crack of dawn? Why not?

Who cares not like ESPN has any real subscribers like the Ticket.

Jk ticket guys

steelfrog

Tier 1
For the Ticket being completely irrelevant, and this lost show being no big loss, it's funny that this thread has gone on so long and been viewed so much, by so few people who don't care about this at all.

tcudoc

MrMcgibblets said:
Is your dad a panda?
LDZtG.gif

steelfrog

Tier 1
And Steel quotes:

"As usual, the Tickets Musers turned in the highest rated hour at 8 a.m., scoring an 8.3."

The same Musers who wanted to broadcast from tcu for 4 hours.

steelfrog

Tier 1
So, the dumb point you were dumb trying to stupid make took a dumbarse turn for the worse on you. As often happens when the facts are soundly against your dumbarse emotional argument. Facts don't lie baby.