• The KillerFrogs

Did anyone hear on the ticket this morning...

ftwfrog said:
Taking the spot of Bikinis.

RjBhE9L.jpg

I think their distributor is the owner of Bikini's.  I figured they'd be close to each other but didn't think it would replace it.

frogs9497

My employer has an aggressive Wellness Dept. that distributes a list of foods to avoid. Deep dish pizza is on that list.

tcudoc- is there a random test for deep dish pizza? Any suggestions on how to pass it?

tcudoc

frogs9497 said:
My employer has an aggressive Wellness Dept. and distributes a list of foods to avoid. Deep dish pizza is on that list.

tcudoc- is there a random test for deep dish pizza? Any suggestions on how to pass it just in case?
I am no expert.  I only know that I was told that Giordannos is the best and, in three visits, have found no evidence that might disprove this claim.  Therefore, in my world, it is the best.

frogs9497

tcudoc said:
I am no expert.  I only know that I was told that Giordannos is the best and, in three visits, have found no evidence that might disprove this claim.  Therefore, in my world, it is the best.
Ok. BTW, did you know your spellcheck name is Tucson?

tcudoc

frogs9497 said:
Ok. BTW, did you know your spellcheck name is Tucson?
I didn't know that.  There used to be a poster here named Tucson Frog whose real name was Fred.  He was a good guy, but, sadly, died a couple of years ago.

frogs9497 said:
My employer has an aggressive Wellness Dept. that distributes a list of foods to avoid. Deep dish pizza is on that list.

tcudoc- is there a random test for deep dish pizza? Any suggestions on how to pass it?
Wizenator. Traces of pepperoni can Stay in your system for 30 days.