• The KillerFrogs

College World Series – LSU vs. TCU – Sunday Game Thread

TCUWIN

Frogs1983, I had the exact same feeling...hope Vandy loses just because they are SEC and one SEC team will definitely be heading home Tuesday. But like CDSfrogs said, everyone is good so we better show up and be ready to play. Good thing is, confidence wise, LSU was he highest ranked team here. Frogs smoked them....

rifram09

I'm late to the party here because I was chasing toddlers all game, but this was my dream scenario re: Riley.

I didn't think we'd be up that much on LSU, and I was worried that if we were up that much CJS wouldn't "waste" any of Riley's arm on a game that almost anyone in the bullpen could close.

Was very happy to see Riley get a low threat outing, and even more excited to see him look like himself again.

Geaux Frogs!!!

swimmerbabe11

cdsfrog said:
For the Record so happy for morrison. He deserved a win. Riley deserved a chance to e
Right everything. What a great day

Obviously. Anyone who doubts that you are happy about that is just being a grump for grump's sake. 

LisaLT

Wow. That was phenomenal. I was at our LA game watching party in Westwood, CA. Soooo exciting! I am assuming someone has already "unbanned" the honey badger to hear his color commentary? I love this team and I am very happy that Ferrell had a chance to pitch - and do really well! Awesome day!

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Froglaw said:
Watching in a bar in Cozumel

Only place open with the game on TV is the Hooters
As Captain Harry Truman said, War is Hell!
1420573191-1-Hooters.jpg

LisaLT

cdsfrog said:
For the Record so happy for morrison. He deserved a win. Riley deserved a chance to e
Right everything. What a great day
Yes. The stars were aligned today for all to shine. Fantastic day for the Frogs!