• The KillerFrogs

College World Series – LSU vs. TCU – Sunday Game Thread

ftwfrog

I hate to poo poo on everyone's popcorn, but we won the first game last year. And in 2010.

Lots of work to be done. I hate to say it, but Tuesdays game is twice as important as today's. Woooo!!

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
ftwfrog said:
I hate to poo poo on everyone's popcorn, but we won the first game last year. And in 2010.

Lots of work to be done. I hate to say it, but Tuesdays game is twice as important as today's. Woooo!!
True, but we did get a little help from mother nature today. Fullerton and vandy having to finish their game tomorrow should help give us an advantage because they will end up having to play 3 days in a row. The loser of that game is in a lot of trouble, having to come back and play the corn dogs in the elimination game Tuesday afternoon.

cdsfrog

ftwfrog said:

I definitely get that, but there isn't a team anywhere as balanced as LSU and we just beat the [ Finebaum ] out of them so I'm enjoying that until we play Tuesday then I'll be nervous again  I'm sure.

I do agree, thought tomorrow's game is huge. Hoping for CSF.

TCUdirtbag

ftwfrog said:

This. We could play 1-6 more games vs. SEC teams, including LSU again. Florida is also probably the hottest team in the country should we advance to next week.

This board has created lots of bad juju in the past 18 hours or so.

jake102

Yeah not sure all the talk. LSU isn't eliminated... they still have their ace to pitch. We lose tomorrow and I think we will see LSU in an elimination game

cdsfrog

Jake102 said:
Yeah not sure all the talk. LSU isn't eliminated... they still have their ace to pitch. We lose tomorrow and I think we will see LSU in an elimination game

They may be facing Vandy. Not so sure I expect them to win that one. We'll see.

Frog-in-law1995

Ron Swanson said:
Didn't Vandy's ace throw 100 pitches last night?

Yep. He might be available for the loser's bracket final on Thursday if they make it there. Would certainly be ready for one of the bracket final games on Fri/Sat.