College World Series – LSU vs. TCU – Sunday Game Thread

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
PhormerPhrog said:
Aggy still butthurt

Boxer

5:24p

In reply to MsDoubleD81

TCU fans don't have an original thought. Their idea of heckling was to steal what A&M did. I would hate going to a school where they have zero traditions.
Says the fan base whose signature catchphrase is a recognition of our historic rivalry.

Ron Swanson

cdsfrog said:
All negative comments aside today was near perfect. Sorry corndogs
I just jumped in the thread on page 200 or whatever, so pardon my ignorance, but what in the blue hell negative comments could there have possibly been today? Everything went ABSOLUTELY PERFECT

Moose Stuff

PhormerPhrog said:
Aggy still butthurt

Boxer

5:24p

In reply to MsDoubleD81

TCU fans don't have an original thought. Their idea of heckling was to steal what A&M did. I would hate going to a school where they have zero traditions.
LMAO!!! Because Aggies and original thought go hand and hand. No better example of cultish group think on any campus in America.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
BleedNPurple said:
The Vandy uniforms look like Chain Gang prison uniforms
url.jpg

PurpleBlood87

MR. TCU (tcumaniac) said:
Ha. Wasn't me. I wish. I'm in Austin for a bachelor party. We rearranged plans to make sure we watched the entire game though. Go frogs. Go Riley
Maniac would have moved to the front row behind home plate by the end of the game.

cdsfrog

Ron Swanson said:
I just jumped in the thread on page 200 or whatever, so pardon my ignorance, but what in the blue hell negative comments could there have possibly been today? Everything went ABSOLUTELY PERFECT

I got ripped for worrying about a 6th chance for Riley.
I shouldn't have worried and said as a much that I darned up worrying about and got ripped again. It's on me but some pissy [Rod Gilmore] people went way overboard.

I'll take the blame for all of it because today kicks [Rod Gilmore]. Like you said it doesn't matter. All my fault, no one else complain.

We just beat the [Craig James] out of the best team in the country. At least formerly.

NYC Horned Frog

Froglaw said:
Watching in a bar in Cozumel

Only place open with the game on TV is the Hooters
Wish I knew there was a fellow frog on the island! I just had to fly through a tropical storm to get out of there today. Had to follow most of the game on wifi Twitter.