• The KillerFrogs

College World Series – LSU vs. TCU – Sunday Game Thread

TooColdU

That play at the plate was the game changer IMO. It changed the momentum and helped our guys loosen up by getting them pumped up. Great play by both CoJo and Skoug.

cdsfrog

Reptilian said:
seriously. Whiniest little witch on the planet. Give me Honey Badger way better than cds's bitchass. Should be a petition to ban him. Talking about players the way he does is a joke.
Reptilian said:
seriously. Whiniest little witch on the planet. Give me Honey Badger way better than cds's bitchass. Should be a petition to ban him. Talking about players the way he does is a joke.
You're right I should have be lived in riley. I should be more respectful like you. I hitched about Ferrell and when they had a perfect game that's it
But I didn't insult other posters and act like an [ Arschloch]. Guess I still have that to aspire to

Moose Stuff

cdsfrog said:
Actually it went out way
Riley had an ERA of 30 the past 5 starts raising g his era from .67 to nearly 3 for the year. Glad he did well. Next step is to put him in a closer game with 3 run lead or so.
Those aren't called "starts".

PO Frog

froginmn said:
Not keeping a book and not going to go look now, but two of those errors were on the pitcher, which doesn't make the runs unearned. Maybe the third error led to three runs?
That's not true. Unearned all the same.

cdsfrog

Fair enough outings. Either way it worked for schloss; it was a long process to work through but he is loyal to his players
Can't fault him for that.

swimmerbabe11

cdsfrog said:
You're right I should have be lived in riley. I should be more respectful like you. I hitched about Ferrell and when they had a perfect game that's it
But I didn't insult other posters and act like an Rod Gilmore]. Guess I still have that to aspire to

woah woah woah calm down. No one is asking you to live in Riley, just to have a little frog faith

cdsfrog

swimmerbabe11 said:
woah woah woah calm down. No one is asking you to live in Riley, just to have a little frog faith
All I said was take him out never said we were gonna a lose. He railed me which is fine. We won, riley pitched well. All is good.

Dogfrog

cdsfrog said:
Fair enough outings. Either way it worked for schloss; it was a long process to work through but he is loyal to his players
Can't fault him for that.
If it hadn't worked out you would have hammered him.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
TCUBetterThanYou said:
Checking in. Just spent the whole game on tigerdroppings because we started doing well when I went to snoop around. Nice to see we're not the only fanbase that absolutely cannibalizes itself when games go poorly. Very glad to see Riley settle down after that first pitch. We're going to need him if we plan to win this thing!!!

Was HoneyB there on his knees there with his ceremonial purple and gold robes disemboweling himself with his king cake hare kari knives?

cdsfrog

Dogfrog said:
If it hadn't worked out you would have hammered him.
I would have said what I did after the first pitch. Take him out. He would have had to scheiss royally to lose it which schloss saw. I should have realized the same and been more patient and not quick to judge like others pm the board towards me.

steelfrog

Tier 1
The Second Plague: Frogs
8 And the Lord spoke to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Let My people go, that they may serve Me. 2 But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all your territory with frogs. 3 So the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into your house, into your bedroom, on your bed, into the houses of your servants, on your people, into your ovens, and into your kneading bowls. 4 And the frogs shall come up on you, on your people, and on all your servants.”’”

5 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, “Say to Aaron, ‘Stretch out your hand with your rod over the streams, over the rivers, and over the ponds, and cause frogs to come up on the land of Egypt.’” 6 So Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt, and the frogs came up and covered the land of Egypt. 7 And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs on the land of Egypt.

8 Then Pharaoh called for Moses and Aaron, and said, “Entreat the Lord that He may take away the frogs from me and from my people; and I will let the people go, that they may sacrifice to the Lord.”

cdsfrog

TooColdU said:
cds with the reverse jinx?
Nah I own that
I was nervous when we brought in riley
Shouldn't have been we had a 7 run lead. My fail, I own that. But it's better to read that than insulting posts from better fans.

Dogfrog

cdsfrog said:
I would have said what I did after the first pitch. Take him out. He would have had to darn royally to lose it which schloss saw. I should have realized the same and been more patient and not quick to judge like others pm the board towards me.
It's about the players, not at all about you.

TCUWIN

Wait, Swimmerbabe is at least part aggie and picked the Frogs to get smoked LSU? Nothing seems right here!!! I was so in love with her because she knew baseball...but this ends everything!!