• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel- 2018

Frog-in-law1995

Was she ever charged?

Nope. Cops artfully grafted their department policy of not considering a death beyond 30 days following a traffic accident as being caused by the accident for purposes of filing a supplemental report with the penal code definition of vehicular manslaughter and claimed their hands were tied.

TCUdirtbag

44-34 at Utah State.
Zero conference titles
One conference division title (in his first year) (also note they’re in the same division as Boise)
2-2 in bowls in his 5 full years
(will play in a bowl this year as well)

Season records: 9-5, 10-4, 6-7, 3-9, 6-7, and 10-2 (this year, pending bowl)

Oklahoma native. USU alum. Spent one year as a QB coach at Louisville and otherwise has no experience at the P5/BCS conference level.

No clue why you pay Kliff over $4 M to not coach to just go and get Matt Wells.

Wexahu

Tech has made some good hires lately with baseball and basketball. I wouldn't count out Matt Wells as a bad hire if they decide to go that direction. He is kinda an unknown.

He might be one of those guys that, while he isn't necessarily a sexy name, is a really good football coach who knows how to get kids to play really good football.

It's almost like that's secondary sometimes these days.

Zubaz

Don't understand the use of the ' around his name...

They're saying "Bill Snyder", the guy that turned the program around, took them to Top 10 finishes and in the National Title conversation, is gone and he's never coming back. The Bill Snyder that exists today, the guy they might keep around, is the complacent and living off his legacy.

In other words, this wasn't just a bad year, this is the new normal for as long as Snyder is around.

Chongo94

He might be one of those guys that, while he isn't necessarily a sexy name, is a really good football coach who knows how to get kids to play really good football.

It's almost like that's secondary sometimes these days.

I don’t think he’s that bad either. He’s shown he can recruit Texas as he’s grabbed a couple of really good players for them from here a time or two.

Just not sure it’s sexy enough for them. And one could argue that 2013 and 2014 were built on Gary Anderson’s recruits I think. I also wonder how much of a factor David Yost has been in Utah State’s success these past two years following that bad year in 2016. Although I’d love to see Lubbock people’s reactions to his hair if he were to go to Lubbock too ha.

Wexahu

I don’t think he’s that bad either. He’s shown he can recruit Texas as he’s grabbed a couple of really good players for them from here a time or two.

Just not sure it’s sexy enough for them. And one could argue that 2013 and 2014 were built on Gary Anderson’s recruits I think. I also wonder how much of a factor David Yost has been in Utah State’s success these past two years following that bad year in 2016. Although I’d love to see Lubbock people’s reactions to his hair if he were to go to Lubbock too ha.

What's wrong with his hair?

4b_Yost_David_Assistant_.jpg

Mean Purple

Sources report I have been offered the heach coaching position at Texas Tech. Meeting took place at Chipotle.

See, "journalists", I can do it too.