• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel- 2018

WhatTheFrog

Someone mentioned in another post that he couldn’t even get hired in Canada due to public outcry. I can’t see it possible that Tech hires that guy.

I might have to eat crow, but I just can’t see it.
I said that Miles would never go to KU. I've obviously ended up deep throating that foot. Gag.

Still, I don't see Briles at TTU. I will disown any ties that I have and my wife's degree if that happens.

netty2424

I said that Miles would never go to KU. I've obviously ended up deep throating that foot. Gag.

Still, I don't see Briles at TTU. I will disown any ties that I have and my wife's degree if that happens.
Miles to KU just seems more square peg round hole type situation to me.

Briles is like a Trojan horse. Infiltrates under false premise, and once inside destroys everything.

Mean Purple

It was Tommy Tuberville. He had taken some recruits to the 50 Yard Line (a steakhouse) and as the story goes excused himself to go to the restroom and never came back. Many Tech fans say he climbed out the window (I believe they say this in jest but some appear serious).

His wife loathed Lubbock...he couldn’t get out of there fast enough for her.
When he got there, he was shocked by the, then, disparity in distribution of revenues in the conference. The conference hated that he spilled the beans about it. But Colorado and Nebraska had already made such a stink about it in their run up to leaving.

TCUdirtbag

Will be surprised if Kingsbury takes a college gig but I’d think working on Helton’s stagg at SC would be a really good fit.