• The KillerFrogs

Ch 5 now. Breaking news.

GoFrogs21

They stole from this guy?

Keystone_Light.JPG

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
the tradgedy is that Tuaua has to deal with the fact he didn't get to put on a TCU helmet for 11 games of his senior year due to a situation that he could have probably used better judgement and walked away from, getting to put on the pads and play division 1 college football is a big privilege

Realtorfrog

Seems fishy! Why wait until the week of a big game? Probably was originally scheduled to release the story next Monday but decided to use this week since this game is getting talked about. Felony seems like the tool a long time to get the right people lined up

Dogfrog

YA said:
Actual Sharon Wilson is an awful person who will be a one termer--and this had nothing to do with this case.  She has caused so much distention in the DA's office that all the good people are quitting, including investigators.  Heck she even shut down major crime labs and that is a first for a major metropolitan county. 
I don't at all doubt what you are saying, and I brought up her ties to Tech as a joke. But not sure I follow how her incompetence removes ties to this case.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
yurintroubl said:
any hint as to who the other one is?
A reserve WR.

This is so disappointing on several levels.  Tuaua is a senior and on the leadership council. 

No excuses Tuaua, you've disgraced your team, your school and most importantly yourself

DaCrief

Was on campus for the game on Saturday. Walked by group of frat in parking lot who were frating extra hard. The urge to punch each in the face was overwhelming. I resisted. Not in jail. Still employed.

He's been suspended for two games. Mike will learn. Let him play.

TooColdU

wes said:
A reserve WR.

This is so disappointing on several levels.  Tuaua is a senior and on the leadership council. 

No excuses Tuaua, you've disgraced your team, your school and most importantly yourself

Geez a little harsh, no? I thought in this country we were innocent until proven guilty...

berryfrog95

Moose Stuff said:
Not sure that's fair. You don't choose TCU football over the well being of your kid.
Not sure you can say that either, especially if you are looking for financial gain....not saying that the family is...but my comment was tongue n' cheek...

ifrog

Not to derail this thread but is it time to think about making the players live on campus? Obviously you can't rule out everything happening but it seems like a good idea for a program that is transitioning to big time football and all that comes with it.

H

hiphopfroggy

I'm not buying the keystone cans in the backyard 2 days later proves theft, not exactly a scarce item. My guess is the neighbor threw them over after consumption.