1. The KillerFrogs

Ch 5 now. Breaking news.

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Double D, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Ugh. Boom. Blah. Grrrr. Oomph.

Ouch.

2. Do we know what kind of beer? I need facts, people!

3. Somebody is pushing it for sure.  PD has looked the other way on much worse stuff, if the vic doesn't want it to go anywhere.

2 people like this.
  4. Then don't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash. I doubt theres a person on this board that hasn't either hit or at least pushed down a person for getting in their face and talking [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ].

Chances are he had it coming...kinda like the dbag drug dealing frat guy Tucker, Davern and Thompson beat up in '96.

1 person likes this.
  5. Either we are missing some info or there is deep hatred for TCU athletes in Tarrant County. The DA is a Tech grad (jk)

6. Since beginning of time-2008
    Start some [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] - get knocked out....let it Go

2008-now
    Start [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] - get knocked out....son, you have a case and need to be paid! Let me get my lawyers involved.

2 people like this.
  7. Sounds like helicopter parents or maybe they're lawyers themselves. I am really curious to see who the victims are.

8. You obviously didn't read my second post where I said I thought he should be punished and made a mistake. Still a college kid.

Not a lawyer by any stretch and only related to tort attorneys but I expect that this is criminal and the state presses charges.

10. Nobody has any clue of the details, so blaming the victim - rather than the person accused of a felony - is truly bizarre.

8 people like this.
  11. yes. walk away is what he should have done. but putting your hands on anyone is wrong - especially when he most likely outweighs that other kid by quite a bit.  controlling yourself would be to shout some nasty words back and walk away - not steal their beer and pummel the dude. that's why i said it was dumb…

12. And when they do dumb things, they face the consequences. Saying things like "He's a good kid" helps nobody unless someone is disputing the facts of the case, which I really haven't heard.

What year did this happen, I have a buddy who may have used that bottle 

14. I agree, dumb. You said "buffoon" and that was a little irritating.

15. The fight happened. I'm pretty confident the beer part will get wiped out at the trial and proven not true. Can't say why I believe this. Then it will be one word vs the other as to if the fight was an assault or a mutual deal.

3 people like this.
  16. Please. It was a fight and nobody was seriously hurt. The reason it is a felony is them taking beer.

1 person likes this.
  17. Need more facts, but if this was truly just a fight and some beer stolen, I would hope it would get plead down to a misdemeanor.  If the fight caused major harm then I can understand why it was a felony. Either way, that was a dumb move on Tuaua's part and I wouldn't be shocked to see him off the team. We will see.

1 person likes this.
    Well, she is...

19. Never said he shouldn't face the consequences. In fact, I said he should be punished. She called him a buffoon. I thought it was rude.

1 person likes this.
  20. [​IMG]

Everyone in this thread. Let's chill.